I miss...

Options

Replies

• TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The fitness center. It used to be crowded all day/night, but I'd eventually get a treadmill, timed precisely... but, once my apt complex opens it again, it's going to be so crowded, I doubt I'll ever be able to get into it again cuz it's so small.

So, getting used to walking & at-home exercise is just going to have to become the norm, even though I don't have much more than a mat, small weights & a few exercise bands.

I'll just be grateful for what I've got. New times...
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Bad advice and the wrong directions.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Coaching soccer. See my young men and women playing the game the love and getting to mentor them.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Getting a headache without the fear of dying
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Getting a headache without the fear of dying

Haha another actual laugh out loud moment. Funny stuff...well unless it's not ~¿~
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    so much I can’t list it all
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Being appreciated

Whaaat?!? I was waiting for the drunk posts the other night so i could appreciate it but it never came

I sure did. I did it in the music thread ;)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Having options of places to go; things to do. Walking is great, but it would be nice to travel, see family, go shopping in stores again, etc.

I know it's for everyone's safety that we continue social distancing, but man... even this introvert is starting to miss the freedom of choice, ya know?
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

I know it's for everyone's safety that we continue social distancing, but man... even this introvert is starting to miss the freedom of choice, ya know?

Yes, I always thinking of that. I'm so introvert but even I'm losing control to stay home and suffering a lot
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    the times I felt like a stronger person than I do now
  • ZenDream
    Options
    Being appreciated

Whaaat?!? I was waiting for the drunk posts the other night so i could appreciate it but it never came

I sure did. I did it in the music thread ;)

there's a music thread?
  • ZenDream
    Options
    I can play but you don't want to hear me sing.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to eat cheeseburgers, pizza & fries at midnight, washed down with 2 beers & lose weight the following morning.

Just had 1 beer... would like to make it 2, but I've used up my calories for the day & well... I don't wanna waddle in the morning.

Dang you, 40+ metabolism.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    My drive to work when it's still quiet and peaceful outside right before the sun starts to rise.

The drive home, not so much.