Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 165.8

which means I am in range of making my mini-goal of 165 by my birthday on 9/13! :smile:
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    171.5 today! And I am finally comfortably back in my size 12 pants! Now, if I could get out of the large shirts, I could make use of my closet again. I have a doctor's appointment at Vandy Friday....time to make sure the cancer is still gone (please say a prayer). I told the doc I would lose 20 pounds by the time I saw her again, and as of today, I HAVE DONE IT! Still a ways to go before I am back at the pre-cancer weight, but it's all good.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Prayers for a good doctor's appointment for you, charelaine!

I'm at 257.5 thus morning, down 3.3 pounds.
  • dusk1977
    Options
    Welcome back to those affected by Irene and I am glad you are all okay
    Well weight today 239 staying the same sucks :grumble:
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    199.4 today. Woohoo for no more 200's!!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    126.0 lbs for me today. I think I am down 2 lbs. I didn't write down last week's weight
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations love!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm at 177 lbs this week. I think I gained 2 lbbs after my wonderful vacation. Oh well I'm back at it now. :o)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    sorry for the late post, friends - but no change for me this week. better than a gain, i guess!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    ME too sorry for the late post...gained weight this week....oh TOM why do you always have to visit?

183.7 cw :(
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    whoo congrat to everyone that lost weight...my vacation proved to be about a 5lb gain, in three weeks ):

this weeks challenge winner is kimmer2011 with a 3.3lb loss followed closely by chii with a 3 lb loss!!!! GREAT JOB LADIES!!

kimmer feel free to post the challenge for the week whenever you get a chance. sorry for the late winner announcement, im having computer issues, hopefully they're all worked out soon.

I'm ready to get back on track, let's do this!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kimmer!!! Way to go!
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    My challenge this week is to start getting my fruits and veg again. Thing have been super crazy lately, and my eating has really suffered. I'm going to focus more on making healthy choices. Objectively, that means five a day of the good green (and red, and orange, and yellow) stuff.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am so late with this with the holiday and all and yesterday I was all frazzled!! I am at 185. I lost 3 lbs!!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys I was having trouble finding this thread. I find the old one but it's been about a month since anyone has posted on that one so I didn't think that was the right one.
    My weigh in this week is 197 I've only lost a few ounces. But right now I will take any loss I can get.
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I ate lots of rabbit food today!
  • dusk1977
    Options
    Hi all, stayed the same yet again :noway:
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was 126 lbs last week. I am 123.3 lbs this week. I am thanking the scale and paying homage to it! :flowerforyou:
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    254.2 this morning, from 257.5 last week. 3.3 for the week. I'm still really struggling with healthy choices, especially a few days ago, but at least I managed to get a little walk yesterday.
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at 169.5 today. Almost to the 160's (this still rounds to 170). Yay!