Beachbody

Options
danimayo54
danimayo54 Posts: 11 Member
Now that everyone is stuck at home, who wants to join me doing Beachbody?

Replies

• erikaramirez4872
    erikaramirez4872 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I workout at home and all my Workout program's are Beachbody! I don't do on Demand I just throw in a DVD right now I'm doing the 21 Day Extreme!
  • danimayo54
    danimayo54 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Can I ask why you don't do on demand? It gets you access to all their programs. But whatever works! Keep it up!! I am loving morning meltdown 100 right now.
  • Mistya81
    Mistya81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just finished Barre Blend and am doing 21 Day Fix! Would love more friends on here doing the Beachbody workouts.
  • dmunger71
    dmunger71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am beachbody memeber! love the access in home workouts! ppl will learn this is the way to go!
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    danimayo54 wrote: »
    Can I ask why you don't do on demand?
    I'm not speaking for erika, but in my case, I've had 21 day fix, P90X, and another DVD set that I can't remember right now, I've had those DVD's since before BoD was a thing. So, maybe she's getting what she needs from the DVD.

• KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I have been a Beachbody han for years and have a lot of their programs on DVD but now I just got OnDemand cause I needed something new and I'm starting 80 Day Obsession on Saturday ! Well, actually, starting with "A little obsessed" and then the real thing. :)
    PLease feel free to add me !
  • goraptorsgo
    goraptorsgo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just started beachbody two weeks ago completing morning meltdown and PIYO!
  • gwendolynweathersbyford
    Options
    Help me
  • gwendolynweathersbyford
    Options
    Help me join Beachbody
  • ejlovesmusic1979
    ejlovesmusic1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m doing MM100!!! Add me If you want!!
  • aliciab1988
    aliciab1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread and I’ve done beachbody in the past (P90X back in the old old days) and I was sooooo not the target. It was way too much for me. How are you guys finding the other programs offered at the beginner/intermediate level? I’d hate to get in over my head again.
  • mallinds
    mallinds Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I decided to pull out my old turbo fire workouts!
  • HealthyisMindful
    HealthyisMindful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to start 21 Day fix. Anyone else thinking of this program? I have BOD and have tried a few classes of some other ones but haven’t found one that I really like yet.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Me??! I have always worked out at home except for short periods when I didn't have room (like one year out of the last 30). I joined BOD 10/4/19 and haven't looked back. I've done 21 Day Fix, Morning Meltdown 100, Liift4, A Little Obsessed, and now I'm on day 22 of 80 Day Obsession. (Started 03/23-and got in a Facebook group which is really helpful.) Plus a few here and there to try them out. I LOVE it! Joel is my favorite, followed by Jericho. Autumn talks way too much, but the workouts are good so I tune out as much as possible lol. I don't buy any of the supplements (Shakeology, Refresh, etc) so it costs only $99 for a whole year of access to so many different workouts.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    PedmomJill wrote: »
    Me??! I have always worked out at home except for short periods when I didn't have room (like one year out of the last 30). I joined BOD 10/4/19 and haven't looked back. I've done 21 Day Fix, Morning Meltdown 100, Liift4, A Little Obsessed, and now I'm on day 22 of 80 Day Obsession. (Started 03/23-and got in a Facebook group which is really helpful.) Plus a few here and there to try them out. I LOVE it! Joel is my favorite, followed by Jericho. Autumn talks way too much, but the workouts are good so I tune out as much as possible lol. I don't buy any of the supplements (Shakeology, Refresh, etc) so it costs only $99 for a whole year of access to so many different workouts.

I am on Day 13 of 80DO !!!
    Loving it !!

I'll look into that facebook group...
    Add me if you like :)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    mallinds wrote: »
    I decided to pull out my old turbo fire workouts!

LOVE Turbo Fire too !! I pull one out once in a while to when I just wanna have fun in a good burn ! :)
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I'm in on BB too! I did it years ago and just signed up for BOD last night. I have 21DF on DVD, which I loved, but my kids scratched one of the discs. The only thing I'm not back on is Shakeology. I loved it, but my husband doesn't think it's worth the cost. So for now, I'll do without. Need to kick this #saferathome in the butt!
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Tanielle85 wrote: »
    I would love to start 21 Day fix. Anyone else thinking of this program? I have BOD and have tried a few classes of some other ones but haven’t found one that I really like yet.

I use this one and I've always loved it. Honestly, it's the only one I've used.
  • NicoleinVegas
    NicoleinVegas Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of 21 day fix real time. I was going do this one and 21 day fix extreme before barre blend opened up on 6/1. But just say barre is going to be available on 4/24 so I'll be switching over. I've just finished Morning meltdown and in the past have done 80 day obsession, 21day fix, liift 4, p90x3 and sporatic other workouts. I love beachbody on demand!!!!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options

I am on Day 13 of 80DO !!!
    Loving it !!

I'll look into that facebook group...
    Add me if you like :)

I’m not sure I can unless we are FB friends. You can look though! It’s called 80 DO 23rd FIRE. Exactly like that.