Beachbody

2»

Replies

• Irish1721
    Irish1721 Posts: 1 Member
    I am on my 3rd week of slim in 6... I have never been able to get this far in this past and the difference this time around is that I am actually taking the time to stretch (doing slim and limber from slim in 6 series)so hopefully I can make it the full 6 weeks so i can see some results since i have plateaued... 😞
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Good job! The hardest part is starting. The second hardest part is not quitting. :)
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    PedmomJill wrote: »

I am on Day 13 of 80DO !!!
    Loving it !!

I'll look into that facebook group...
    Add me if you like :)

I’m not sure I can unless we are FB friends. You can look though! It’s called 80 DO 23rd FIRE. Exactly like that.

Cool ok !!! I'll look it up :)
    I ment... add me as a friend on here ;)
  • PedmomJill

Loving it !!

I’m not sure I can unless we are FB friends. You can look though! It’s called 80 DO 23rd FIRE. Exactly like that.

Ha ha done! I read your profile-what's the status of Mexico? I'm guessing you had to reschedule? I returned from Puerto Vallarta on March 21st, the day before the international flights were stopped. My group was so happy we got our vacation in! Although if I had known "shelter in place" was coming, I might have chosen to do it there lol.
  • KrystinaMTL

Loving it !!

Ha ha done! I read your profile-what's the status of Mexico? I'm guessing you had to reschedule? I returned from Puerto Vallarta on March 21st, the day before the international flights were stopped. My group was so happy we got our vacation in! Although if I had known "shelter in place" was coming, I might have chosen to do it there lol.

Tsss yeah, Mexico. SOOOOO disappointing ! We had to cancel on March 13th when our provincial prime minister stopped all "unnecessary travel". I cried inside for days ! And oh ate my feelings of course. I had 3 trips planned. 2 of them cancelled, all credited for future travel and the last one in Sept 30th to FRANCE of all places !!! Tssss. Not cancelled yet officially but I mean... let's be real. What ya gonna do right ?!?

FOcusing on what I can actually control...

I am now on Day 17 of 80DO
    It's hard but a good hard ! Sooooo sweatyyyyyy !!

Anyway, not weighing in anymore but focusing on good habits and being kind to myself especially in these crazy times we are living.

Thanks for the add !
    :)
    K
  • PedmomJill

Loving it !!

Tsss yeah, Mexico. SOOOOO disappointing ! We had to cancel on March 13th when our provincial prime minister stopped all "unnecessary travel". I cried inside for days ! And oh ate my feelings of course. I had 3 trips planned. 2 of them cancelled, all credited for future travel and the last one in Sept 30th to FRANCE of all places !!! Tssss. Not cancelled yet officially but I mean... let's be real. What ya gonna do right ?!?

Anyway, not weighing in anymore but focusing on good habits and being kind to myself especially in these crazy times we are living.

Thanks for the add !
    K

Oh I am so sorry!!! 😫😫😫 I started phase 2 yesterday. It’s ramped up, believe it or not!
  • KrystinaMTL

Loving it !!

Thanks for the add !
    K

Oh I am so sorry!!! 😫😫😫 I started phase 2 yesterday. It’s ramped up, believe it or not!

OUCH !! I have to hit pause on CardioFlow cause well my heart wants to leave my body and some of those last "sliders ab exercises" at the end of CardioCore. OUCHHHHH Ramped up phase 2 ?!?! Lord help us. !!! lol
  • PedmomJill

OUCH !! I have to hit pause on CardioFlow cause well my heart wants to leave my body and some of those last "sliders ab exercises" at the end of CardioCore. OUCHHHHH Ramped up phase 2 ?!?! Lord help us. !!! lol

Oh man, cardio flow is the WORST. I hate it, not because of the intensity, but because of the boring repetitiveness of it! I made a compromise with myself to do it every other Saturday instead of every week. The off weeks I just do something else. There are plenty of other intense cardio workouts on BOD or I just do machines. I can't wait for warm bike riding weather to get here. I did Cardio Core yesterday and today is Total Body Core. Core again! Ack!
  • KrystinaMTL

Oh man, cardio flow is the WORST. I hate it, not because of the intensity, but because of the boring repetitiveness of it! I made a compromise with myself to do it every other Saturday instead of every week. The off weeks I just do something else. There are plenty of other intense cardio workouts on BOD or I just do machines. I can't wait for warm bike riding weather to get here. I did Cardio Core yesterday and today is Total Body Core. Core again! Ack!

Good idea ! Me too then !! lol 1 out of 2. Yup. lol
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Loving my beachbody
    I joined last June. Ive done 21df, 21dfx, MM100, LIIFT4 x2 and currently working on 80DO
    Feel free to add me here! Extra accountability is always needed
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    I live a mile from the beach and with Covid lock down may still not get there any time soon. Maybe my body will be ready for the beach before the beach is ready for me. Anyway, always looking for new friends on MFP.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    edited April 2021
    danimayo54 wrote: »
    That's awesome. Can I ask why you don't do on demand? It gets you access to all their programs. But whatever works! Keep it up!! I am loving morning meltdown 100 right now.

I have a bunch of the DVD era Beachbody. Dont see the point in the new stuff, just yet. None of the new stuff excites me.
    Just found this thread and I’ve done beachbody in the past (P90X back in the old old days) and I was sooooo not the target. It was way too much for me. How are you guys finding the other programs offered at the beginner/intermediate level? I’d hate to get in over my head again.

There is Classic Power 90, Power Half-Hour, and New P90 as well as Power 90 Master Series, that is beginner and intermediate level and ranks below Power 90 Extreme (P90X).