Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    the_punisher_netflix.jpg

Looks good...

is good.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    It seems like watching 'Tiger King' is required to fully appreciate the entire quarantine experience.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    the_punisher_netflix.jpg

Looks good...

is good.

SO good. Both seasons are great
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    It seems like watching 'Tiger King' is required to fully appreciate the entire quarantine experience.

Oh yes, it is. You won't regret it.
  • outdoorsy_eco_minimalist
    Options
    We recently binged The Durrells [of Corfu] on Amazon Prime Video.

Our go-tos (that we flip between) at the moment are Bless This Mess, Frazier, The Good Place, and Victoria.
  • emjaybeb
    emjaybeb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ozark... It's *kitten* up!
  • TooDamnSweet
    TooDamnSweet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Binge watching The Expanse AGAIN...so good!
    Balthazar - quirky but worth the subtitles
    The Punisher - great
    Miss Fisher Mysteries - fun
    Derry Girls - hilarious
    Looking forward to the new season of Bosch

• TooDamnSweet
    TooDamnSweet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've started & abandoned so many murder series, it's gotten exhausting. Usually the 1st 2-4 ep's are great, then they turn into bad TV... like, cops always breaking in to save the victim seconds before her/his demise... ugh.

So, I think I'll binge watch 2 of my fave series, even though I've seen them 10-times over... Sopranos & Deadwod. At least for the time being, I'd rather watch something again that I'll be entertained by than 1 more dud.

BTW, it seems most here have premium cable channels, but for those who don't, Netflix, HBO & SHO are offering 1-mo free viewing. Also, Sirius XM radio is offering several months for free, if you can find something you'd like.

Love Deadwood!
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Just started watching Breaking Bad again. It has been a few years since I last have seen it.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Billions (season 3)
    The Good Place (season 2)

I'm about to watch Fleabag again just because it was so good.

And I think I'm going to start Ozark.

TY for mentioning Fleabag. I've never heard of it, but just looked it up & I'll be watching later tonight.

Ozark was okay... I lost interest with the slightly outlandish plot lines (imho) during the 2nd season, but I know many disagree. Hope you enjoy it!

(I may finish Ozark later... just because I really like Jason Batman.)

Check back in with me about Fleabag and tell me what you think! It goes by so fast. I wish they'd make another season. I also want to watch Ozark because of Justin Bateman. (my Silver Spoons crush!)
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

I feel like in 30 years when we look back and reminisce about The Great Quarantine of '20, 'Tiger King' will always be mentioned. It's one of the many things that will tie us all together.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Community
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    the_punisher_netflix.jpg

Looks good...

is good.

Daredevil was better.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Billions (season 3)
    The Good Place (season 2)

I'm about to watch Fleabag again just because it was so good.

And I think I'm going to start Ozark.

TY for mentioning Fleabag. I've never heard of it, but just looked it up & I'll be watching later tonight.

Ozark was okay... I lost interest with the slightly outlandish plot lines (imho) during the 2nd season, but I know many disagree. Hope you enjoy it!

(I may finish Ozark later... just because I really like Jason Batman.)

Check back in with me about Fleabag and tell me what you think! It goes by so fast. I wish they'd make another season. I also want to watch Ozark because of Justin Bateman. (my Silver Spoons crush!)

I'm beginning Fleabag today, so I will get back to you!

I agree with you... Bateman is a quiet actor, but there's something very appealing about him.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I've just finished watching "Avatar the last airbender" and oof that show is good

Great show. Have probably re-watched it 3-4 times.

Legend of Korra was ok, but not as good as Avatar.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

I feel like in 30 years when we look back and reminisce about The Great Quarantine of '20, 'Tiger King' will always be mentioned. It's one of the many things that will tie us all together.

agreed! Every time I feel I have seen it all, a special brand of crazy comes out and slaps me across the face.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

agreed! Every time I feel I have seen it all, a special brand of crazy comes out and slaps me across the face.

Right. For goodness' sake... yesterday, my county suddenly enacted a 9pm-6am curfew (they sent out an Amber Alert type notification) because people STILL are congregating on streets, parks, beaches, parties, etc. Being careless with your own health & life is 1 thing... but, I guess these gaggles of genius scientists determined they aren't potentially affecting others. Unbelievable.

And, speaking of unbelievable, yesterday, I began binge watching Unbelievable, a 1 season limited series on Netflix, about a serial rapist & the detectives pursuing him, based on a true Seattle story. With Toni Collette. Very different plot. I recognize some of the actors from theatre, so although name-unknown, the acting is top notch.

Note: The 1st 2 episodes might be disturbing for those who are sensitive. I almost bailed, but stuck with it... by Ep 3, it drew me in completely.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched tv religiously (everyday for at least an hour or two) in maybe 3 or 4 years ...i read for work and for enjoyment and I was very happy with that until this pandemic and I hate to say it I actually got Netflix for the first time EVER after my sister said two words "Tiger King"...ok and then said a whole bunch of words as she tried to explain the premise...which is almost impossible to fully get it til you see it and so ok I watched it in one go 😵 after that I needed to cleanse my pallet or like wash my eyeballs or something so I poked around at some other stuff...

documentaries....I am a KILLER, the Keepers and Ted Bundy Tapes (someone is a bit dark it seems but Ted Bundy saved my life ....my mom told me all his tricks about pretending to be hurt or need help etc....and saved my *kitten* a few times for real....story for another thread ...maybe the "how did Ted Bundy save your *kitten* a time or two"thread🤔

Sitcoms
    sitcoms....Schitt's Creek....so nice to get where all those cool gifs came from😏

dramas/Thrillers/Horror....YOU .....two seaons in two days and I can honestly say it's like HBOs Girls and Dexter had a baby and I have to say I am happy that did! 😉 The Haunting of Hill House .....its only watched in the morning while I'm having coffee and have plenty of hours to tell myself its just pretend (maybe I should get up earlier because ya it doesn't always work )😳😣

and reality shows .....Love is Blind......um....yup😶

Starting Ozark next because Jason Bateman and then I'm going with arrested development (all the ones Ive missed that is) because again Jason Bateman😉💕

And all I can say is I'm back bay-beee!😎🤘
    And of course....

...help!😢

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Finished up watching the second season of "Happy!"

Now watching "Wild, Wild Country".
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Ozark