What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    So I just finished the south park episode where Cartman creates an underwater sea people society that eventually wages war on itself and blows up the entire society...

OMG what if we are just like that, someone's freaking experiment destined to suffer the same fate 🙊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I were different. More romantic, less practical. More cheerful, less pragmatic. Content with being one-sided instead of always knowing there are other perspectives I need to see. More open to... fragility. More ordinary.

Gnight y’all. I’ve enjoyed your company today.

I think you’re pretty awesome and true to yourself 💛

Agree with this.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I was trying to move closer to my home town because I miss my niece and nephew and my mom is getting older and stuff but with 2020 being such a disaster year maybe it's not smart to move to the coast for hurricane season? Plus the gf just landed a new job here in Charlotte so looks like we're staying. At least she gets to keep her rugby freinds even though they canceled this season.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I just witnessed three grown men argue to the death on a fourth person’s Facebook wall. It was ... are we still using epic?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited April 2020
    Options
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-fauci-says-hook-tinder-180400831.html

But Dr. Fauci, can I cross state lines? If the po po ask me if my travel is essential what shall I say?
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I were different. More romantic, less practical. More cheerful, less pragmatic. Content with being one-sided instead of always knowing there are other perspectives I need to see. More open to... fragility. More ordinary.

Gnight y’all. I’ve enjoyed your company today.

💕

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Considering whether going on unemployment is better for my mental health..... 😕
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Your profile pic kinda remind me of Anna Kendrick.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I’ve been trying to answer you via text but my service is being an *kitten* right now
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I’ve been trying to answer you via text but my service is being an *kitten* right now
    Damn. I *kitten* that up. Lemme try again.

Sorry, I must have fallen asleep. I can’t believe I’m just seeing this now!
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    How many calories are burned eating a lot of cheddar cheese? ...asking for a friend. Thanks in advance.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Trying to determine how long I can handle being out of fresh produce, before going to the store. I've only been once since the State of Emergency.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    No,
    no matter how politely you ask,
    no.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options
    ZenDream wrote: »
    How many calories are burned eating a lot of cheddar cheese? ...asking for a friend. Thanks in advance.

If you walk in a circle while eating Cheddar... it instantly burns off all calories & then some. Fact! :smiley: Enjoy!
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options

You have a beautiful face... you'd look good with short, long, no hair... red, blonde, auburn, purple. :grin:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    No,
    no matter how politely you ask,
    no.

Well.... if I don't ask, the answer is always 'No'.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Should I buy more plants 🤔
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    dang you saw what i wrote! lol. you're too quick for me, girl. :D