caco_ethes wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I’m taking a ton of melatonin tonight to avoid the “late-night crap-brain posts” issue that I’ve been struggling with of late

Melatonin gives me crazy dreams

I’ll take crazy dreams over late-night-overthinking, a willing trade

Oh it’s definitely a selling point, i love weird dreams

I rarely dream, and when I do they tend to be stress-dreams or nightmares. The older I get, the more I prefer the nightmares

I’ve often wondered if dreaming a lot (or simply remembering them) is a sign of deeper sleep or lighter

Dreams comes during light sleep... Just fyi

That explains why i have dreams right before i wake up I suppose

I tend only to dream when I get 7+ hours at a time, which is also rare

Curious, do you have blue light filtering glasses? Or a screen protector that filters it out?

I don’t think I have any of these?

My man..!

I may have just solved your sleep issues and possibly even thwarted a cavity although the research is sketchy on that part i admit

Lay it on me, I’m getting to a point where I’ll believe just about anything anymore

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/strategist/amp/article/blue-light-blocking-glasses-work.html

Ordered!

Yaassss! I actually just ordered some too because my screen protector came off and mine eyes have been watering ever since
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    So far 3 days and haven't ran a comb, brush or fingers through my hair. This might take some time getting used to

Why??

Maybe he’s used to brushing his hair and now that he isn’t, he needs to get used to that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe oorrr maybe I've been busy and haven't seen him on here since this past weekend and he's changing up the hair! Probs that

I'm gonna go for dreads

This I have to see
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I’m taking a ton of melatonin tonight to avoid the “late-night crap-brain posts” issue that I’ve been struggling with of late

I rarely dream, and when I do they tend to be stress-dreams or nightmares. The older I get, the more I prefer the nightmares

I’ve often wondered if dreaming a lot (or simply remembering them) is a sign of deeper sleep or lighter

Curious, do you have blue light filtering glasses? Or a screen protector that filters it out?

My man..!

I may have just solved your sleep issues and possibly even thwarted a cavity although the research is sketchy on that part i admit

Lay it on me, I’m getting to a point where I’ll believe just about anything anymore

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/strategist/amp/article/blue-light-blocking-glasses-work.html

Ordered!

Yaassss! I actually just ordered some too because my screen protector came off and mine eyes have been watering ever since

We are gonna be the coolest looking mfp readers ever soon
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

My man..!

Ordered!

We are gonna be the coolest looking mfp readers ever soon

Obviously we will selfie this occasion
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

My man..!

Ordered!

I see you were glasses in your pic. I believe when I ordered mine you could get the blue light protection added to it for an additional cost of course. I didn't because I only need them for distance just fyi if you were looking for new glasses!
  • caco_ethes
    edited April 2019
    Options

My man..!

Ordered!

I see you were glasses in your pic. I believe when I ordered mine you could get the blue light protection added to it for an additional cost of course. I didn't because I only need them for distance just fyi if you were looking for new glasses!

Why would anyone do that when they can get a ridiculous looking pair for cheap. People will fall for anything these days, smh
  • Reckoner67
    Options

My man..!

Ordered!

Yeah, I very well might have it already on those glasses. I dunno many things anymore, and THAT is at the top of the list
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

My man..!

Ordered!

Why would anyone do that when they can get a ridiculous looking pair for cheap. People will fall for anything these days, smh

Oh because it was on the cheap site zennioptocal or whatever. So you can get your prescription glasses for cheap and not spend ungodly amounts at the eyeglass store/doctors and get the coating. It could have been $5 extra? Who knows.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

My man..!

Ordered!

Oh because it was on the cheap site zennioptocal or whatever. So you can get your prescription glasses for cheap and not spend ungodly amounts at the eyeglass store/doctors and get the coating. It could have been $5 extra? Who knows.

I’m just teasing 😌
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    what if you come into contact with someone who is decent looking and find them to be a genuinely nice person, and you end up going into a relationship with that person only to eventually find someone who is a much better fit for you?

Is the new person smoking hot? Why are they a much better fit?
    Spirit, not looks (in my world at least).

what if you come into contact with someone who is decent looking and find them to be a genuinely nice person, and you end up going into a relationship with that person only to eventually find someone who is a much better fit for you?

They're all crazy. Just gotta figure out which crazy works best for you
    I would agree with that, so maybe it's better to date for a while first to know who you're dealing with. I know women are all similar on some level, I don't believe in princess charming or greener grass. Behavior and personality matters though

Women are all similar on some level? I’m so curious what you mean by that
    This is way too hard to explain. But women basically all share some certain nuances - you might get frustrated over the exact same thing that another women was frustrated over (for example). Of course though... us guys are all similar on some level as well. Sometimes we're like children, and other times women are like children.

Hmm. Okay. But. Believing that to be true will close lots of doors for you
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Spirit and character, not looks (in my world at least).

I would agree with that, so maybe it's better to date for a while first to know who you're dealing with. I know women are all similar on some level, I don't believe in princess charming or greener grass. Behavior and personality matters though

This is way too hard to explain. But women basically all share some certain nuances - you might get frustrated over the exact same thing that another women was frustrated over (for example). Of course though... us guys are all similar on some level as well. Sometimes we're like children, and other times women are like children.

so, like, people are people
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Unless they’re *not* and that’s where it starts getting more complex!!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Spirit, not looks (in my world at least).

Hmm. Okay. But. Believing that to be true will close lots of doors for you
    My beliefs are always open to change - and also my business, I'm always open to being proven wrong.

Well then you’re probably fine 😅
  • Reckoner67
    Options

is that when they are, "ex-people"

Like zombies!

I wrote a zombie love story before so I’m kinda one of the worlds authorities on zombies now
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

is that when they are, "ex-people"

Like zombies!

I wrote a zombie love story before so I’m kinda one of the worlds authorities on zombies now

Please read it aloud to us in the voice thread
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    It’s too long? Tho I did submit it to pseudopod for consideration to be done up by them and it got rejected. Which was a bummer. I think it would do well in an audio medium