• Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked

I want to hear mine too...or do I?!!

sorry but im about to head out to try and kayak with a goose. one of ya'll should turn this into a thread though (make up a backstory for a friend etc etc) so i don't end up attention horsing the entire thread.

thank ya'll for helping me laugh today too though

Whats the matter @iMago ? Honkers gotchur tongue?

etvmdhlxmdy7.jpeg

Did you rehome her or just take her for a little jaunt?

I'm pretty sure he's a boy.
    but no he's just a goose that lives at a local park by a river and he's kinda bonded with me. I've got a kayak and i decided to take it out on river near him today in the hopes he'd swim with me but it didn't work out. I'm gonna try again soon though.

Um this is adorable and I would like a movie made based on the two of you

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca6d7bc4442345373c9db25
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited April 2019
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    Is this the new crush thread?
    If you have a crush confession yeah this one will do for now

Ohh, I've just been putting them under my pillow. But I wanted to know where to find all my crushes :sweat_smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    What does it mean when a user doesn’t have “member” or “mfp moderator” displayed beside their username?

Ghosts

@slimgirljo15 he’s calling you a ghost ;)

😔 but I'm a Premium member
  • crusheverything1981
    crusheverything1981 Posts: 62 Member
    I eat and i eat and i eat and I’m still hungry.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Casper is much more popular than Repsac, the unfriendly ghost 👻
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    The crush notes thread is gone and I really had something to say to my crush.

Wuut? Why?? That's where I put all the catchy lyrics i like

I know. PJ Black was my favorite

Is that one better or worse than PJ Masks?
  • caco_ethes
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked

I want to hear mine too...or do I?!!

sorry but im about to head out to try and kayak with a goose. one of ya'll should turn this into a thread though (make up a backstory for a friend etc etc) so i don't end up attention horsing the entire thread.

thank ya'll for helping me laugh today too though

Whats the matter @iMago ? Honkers gotchur tongue?

etvmdhlxmdy7.jpeg

Did you rehome her or just take her for a little jaunt?

I'm pretty sure he's a boy.
    but no he's just a goose that lives at a local park by a river and he's kinda bonded with me. I've got a kayak and i decided to take it out on river near him today in the hopes he'd swim with me but it didn't work out. I'm gonna try again soon though.

Um this is adorable and I would like a movie made based on the two of you

That concrete kayak could make for an interesting plot twist
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Some people escape a prison cell just to willingly walk right into another.

Maybe they prefer the way the sink is on the other wall, or they’re allowed a potted plant in this one or idk, maybe they find imprisonment somehow more satisfying than freedom.

This literally describes my dating life.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    @iMago wrote: »
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits they should have a trailer out for this tomorrow too-

ge679onhhb5c.jpg

Hey Bro, I saw it the other day when it came out and I'm ready to buy in to it...

It's going to be different for sure, a take on the Joker that we haven't seen. It's very Wild Bill from Silence of the Lambs meets It...

I'm not sure that's the Joker I want to see, but maybe it's just not the Joker I'm use to... However I'm going to hold off on criticism until I actually see the movie, because it is the Joker and not knowing what to expect it's part of his character...

I watched this YouTube video explaining the trailer and the vlog actually sited a comic where Batman discovers the Joker is actually 3 different people... So he's really open to interpretation...
    The kid on the other side of the fence that he forces a smile on, is supposedly Bruce Wayne 🤯
  • caco_ethes

Maybe they prefer the way the sink is on the other wall, or they’re allowed a potted plant in this one or idk, maybe they find imprisonment somehow more satisfying than freedom.

This literally describes my dating life.

That’s depressing
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    @iMago wrote: »
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits they should have a trailer out for this tomorrow too-

ge679onhhb5c.jpg

Hey Bro, I saw it the other day when it came out and I'm ready to buy in to it...

It's going to be different for sure, a take on the Joker that we haven't seen. It's very Wild Bill from Silence of the Lambs meets It...

I'm not sure that's the Joker I want to see, but maybe it's just not the Joker I'm use to... However I'm going to hold off on criticism until I actually see the movie, because it is the Joker and not knowing what to expect it's part of his character...

I watched this YouTube video explaining the trailer and the vlog actually sited a comic where Batman discovers the Joker is actually 3 different people... So he's really open to interpretation...
    The kid on the other side of the fence that he forces a smile on, is supposedly Bruce Wayne 🤯

yeah the 3 jokers was a big reveal a while back, but as of yet i don't think they've ever clarified it further. other than one was the joker from the 60s/70's, the one from the late 80's/90's and i believe the one from the Hush storyline to now.

im hyped for it though, we've never really had a bad joker imo. even the jared leto version was good it was just a lot different than what people expected after Ledger. plus im a huge Joaquin Phoenix fan.
  • caco_ethes
    denny_mac wrote: »

Maybe more familiar than satisfying.

Sometimes what was once satisfying, ultimately becomes familiar.

Not familiar enough 😐
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    What did you kittenholes do to the crush thread??
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

it's been kill for a few days now
  • Tankiscool

Takes me awhile man. 😂
  • caco_ethes

Takes me awhile man. 😂

If you do what I think you do, I’m surprised you’re on at all these days

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member

You killed it, you were too lovable! Stoooop it!
  • Tankiscool

Takes me awhile man. 😂

If you do what I think you do, I’m surprised you’re on at all these days

I think you know what I do, shall I say I'm more in the private sector rather than public now. But I still do some on the side, I got two left to do and one of them is mine 😂 and I got 10 days