Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,176Member Member Posts: 3,176Member Member
    I’m having my my first real alcohol craving in over two years.......... This is bad.

Does it help if you do something that will require enough focus to take your mind off things?
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    I don't get it?? Why??

Because. Sheesh.
    I don't get it?? Why??

Because. Sheesh.

😄 You read me wrong. This one is for something else

Well it was quite generic. I tried. You can make it up to me in hugs.
    Having left over king cake for breakfast.

Actually I'd have it in addition to my breakfast.

*sigh*
    I really need to reign it in because this donut belly isn't getting any smaller.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,018Member Member Posts: 3,018Member Member
    the weeks just run together nowadays
    Having left over king cake for breakfast.

Actually I'd have it in addition to my breakfast.

*sigh*
    I really need to reign it in because this donut belly isn't getting any smaller.

Oooops been forgetting the hugs lately. Im falling out of character.

th?id=OGC.984399f63277403594e9427fb7789ca2&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2f984399f63277403594e9427fb7789ca2%2fraw&ehk=1z9n5u9ugLO2kQ5VEHlXPg
    Making friends is exhausting and maybe I don’t need any more anyway
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,370Member Member Posts: 33,370Member Member
    Moose Munch
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,370Member Member Posts: 33,370Member Member
    Why TF am I happy, stressed and nervous at the same time?

Oh. That's the worst. Like, which one is going to take over and win.

I have that effect on people.

Lol. You're reading me wrong again 😑. Quit slacking yo!

Mah bad....must've been thinkin' of someone else nagging me for an LBD pic, selfie, *and* voice clip. :D
    Honestly I just like messing with you. But I can read things sometimes if there are enough clues.
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 9,291Member Member Posts: 9,291Member Member
    the weeks just run together nowadays

I feel ya girl!
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 9,291Member Member Posts: 9,291Member Member
    How did it get to be Wednesday night already?

Lol. You're reading me wrong again 😑. Quit slacking yo!

Mah bad....must've been thinkin' of someone else nagging me for an LBD pic, selfie, *and* voice clip. :D
    Honestly I just like messing with you. But I can read things sometimes if there are enough clues.

I figured you're just messing with me. I do the same crap. I'm just here for chits and giggles

th?id=OGC.5ccb70125f504887ef28c6fbe595d5bd&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1tHzw9PZCB3gY%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=m2W3gt%2b5a72A8XdT9sXRRA
    All in good fun, mah dood.
  • bootyrubsandtacosbootyrubsandtacos Posts: 745Member Member Posts: 745Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I’m having my my first real alcohol craving in over two years.......... This is bad.

Does it help if you do something that will require enough focus to take your mind off things?

It passed..........Fortunately. I was having a really bad day and I was sitting near a beer cafe waiting for my mother while she was shopping, and I just felt this sudden urge, but it wasn’t overwhelming though. I just felt what I felt, played it forward and then it went away. My drinking days are done. Sobriety is really the only thing I’m good at 😪

It passed..........Fortunately. I was having a really bad day and I was sitting near a beer cafe waiting for my mother while she was shopping, and I just felt this sudden urge, but it wasn’t overwhelming though. I just felt what I felt, played it forward and then it went away. My drinking days are done. Sobriety is really the only thing I’m good at 😪

I'm sure it's not the *only* thing, and beyond that, willpower like that is admirable. Way to not give way to temptation!!
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 6,894Member Member Posts: 6,894Member Member
    The fresh mountain lion tracks we'd passed tonight on our way back home from our workout. Kinda strung out about it. Thankfully, the naughty teenage boys decided to light firecrackers as we'd all made our way back up the mountain to where our homes are ( our neighbors sons were amongst the set). I kept thinking, that should scare it away for a wee while. Chilling. They are rather large, gauging the paw prints size, next to my size 12 shoes. Eesh!
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 87Member Member Posts: 87Member Member
    Excited to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and eat finally. It'll have been around 60 hours of fasting by then.
  • TheArchyBunkerTheArchyBunker Posts: 1,965Member Member Posts: 1,965Member Member
    I saw someone say that redheads aren't good in bed :D :D :D

Literally the most inaccurate thing I've ever read. That is the opposite of our stigma

My favorite Redhead quote...

Everyone notices a blonde, but you'll never forget a Redhead... Lol

Aint that the truth!?
  • bootyrubsandtacosbootyrubsandtacos Posts: 745Member Member Posts: 745Member Member

I'm sure it's not the *only* thing, and beyond that, willpower like that is admirable. Way to not give way to temptation!!

Thanks 😌