Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• MistressSaraMistressSara Posts: 1,946Member Member Posts: 1,946Member Member
    I hate when I need to readjust and the dog thinks I don’t want to cuddle anymore.
    So many quotes lately that say, “read that again.” I keep expecting there to be a twist, catch, or trick, but no. My reading comprehension is just fine. I got it the first time. Selah
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 2,679Member Member Posts: 2,679Member Member
    So many quotes lately that say, “read that again.” I keep expecting there to be a twist, catch, or trick, but no. My reading comprehension is just fine. I got it the first time. Selah

lol

lol
    I was pretty sure that would go over heads. Thanks for getting it
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 2,679Member Member Posts: 2,679Member Member

lol

I think sometimes the things I say goes over heads. I amuse myself, at least. ;)

lol

I think sometimes the things I say goes over heads. I amuse myself, at least. ;)

I say “I amuse me” a lot.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,612Member Member Posts: 7,612Member Member
    I probably use too many emojis 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    But it amuses me 😏
    edited February 11
    But it amuses me 😏

I like the one where you’re reeling them in. That amuses me too.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,612Member Member Posts: 7,612Member Member
    But it amuses me 😏

I like the one where you’re reeling them in. That amuses me too.

Oh... D'you now?

🎣😏... 😂
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 1,617Member Member Posts: 1,617Member Member
    My Spotify weekly discovery playlist for this week seems to be mostly populated by steaming piles of garbage so far
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 4,717Member Member Posts: 4,717Member Member
    Sometimes I realize that I am posting about or responding to one person a whole lot and while it generally really is random (except when it's @BlowPopKisses...her i totally stalk), I worry that the person is like, "*kitten*! It's *kitten* swanny again, that great *kitten* *kittening* stalker!"
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member
    A man, food, missing the warm weather, darn laundry, the dog’s been gone for months, where is this dog hair coming from?
    I really need to wash my car,
    what am I going to eat for lunch?
    I dread taking my shower coz my bathroom is so cold.
    I need to go by the grocery,
    how much of this will I actually do?
    :|
  • JustPassingTimeJustPassingTime Posts: 750Member Member Posts: 750Member Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Say what you want about Cardi B, but she went from being a stripper in the Bronx just a few years ago to being on top in the music industry. Dont gotta like her, but hard not to respect the hustle.

Lil Kim and Eve did too
  • JustPassingTimeJustPassingTime Posts: 750Member Member Posts: 750Member Member
    I don't really feel like being here I can't even concentrate going through my sets
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 138Member Member Posts: 138Member Member
    Say what you want about Cardi B, but she went from being a stripper in the Bronx just a few years ago to being on top in the music industry. Dont gotta like her, but hard not to respect the hustle.

Lil Kim and Eve did too

Yes... but Eve carries herself differently now. Cardi B is all over the place. I'm not a fan.

Lil Kim and Eve did too

Yes... but Eve carries herself differently now. Cardi B is all over the place. I'm not a fan.

I feel like it's all a front. Shes getting notice so why not? Milk it til it dries up I guess.
  • bojack5bojack5 Posts: 1,532Member Member Posts: 1,532Member Member

Lil Kim and Eve did too

Maybe when Cardi is 40 she'll carry herself differently as well. Not a fan either, like i said, just respecting the hustle.
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 458Member Member Posts: 458Member Member
    it's in my mind that I'm an extravert

I've been living a false narrative
    edited February 11
  • CallHerMoonchildCallHerMoonchild Posts: 33Member Member Posts: 33Member Member
    Cookieeeees