TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

hi 😊
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Aww Duuude...

Now when I show WC my *kitten* up fade and I'm all like "Cut it myself 🤷🏽‍♂️😏"... She's not going to find me all quirky and adorable anymore because...

Everyone's freaking doing it now 🤦🏽‍♂️...

I suppose I could always *kitten* my eyebrows up again 😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Well well well - first @Itsthatdood and now @RomaineCalm - coincidence or conspiracy 🤔🤔 - either way. Good
    To see you cats
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Well....it turns out I should have paid attention to @Motorsheen when he kept posting his oxalate lists repeatedly. Sometimes I learn things the hard way.

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

No! That’s awful. How are you feeling?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Well....it turns out I should have paid attention to @Motorsheen when he kept posting his oxalate lists repeatedly. Sometimes I learn things the hard way.

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

Oh no, hope you're ok Mel 😔
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

Thanks! It was this weird intermittent pain thing. Ugh. At times I feel like I shouldn’t have come. But at times the pain was absolutely horrible. I used to get kidney stones during pregnancy so it’s not new to me. But it’s not something I normally get either. Annoyed but thankful for pain meds and all the staff here. I feel great atm!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

Thanks! It was this weird intermittent pain thing. Ugh. At times I feel like I shouldn’t have come. But at times the pain was absolutely horrible. I used to get kidney stones during pregnancy so it’s not new to me. But it’s not something I normally get either. Annoyed but thankful for pain meds and all the staff here. I feel great atm!

Take good care of yourself.

I understand what you're going thru, I damn sure do.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    A star crunch dipped in peanut butter and honey 🤤
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Go have a big glass of water. That will definitely take care of that craving. 🙁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options

Go have a big glass of water. That will definitely take care of that craving. 🙁

This almost always never works :/
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

OMG I'm sorry, looks like that sucks.

Still looking 😍af tho.. 😏
    I loovvee the hair ❤️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Wtf... 🤯
    Who tf comes up with these ridiculous freaking questions...

ayjigy4u2vgy.jpg
  • MelG7777
    Options

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

OMG I'm sorry, looks like that sucks.

Still looking 😍af tho.. 😏
    I loovvee the hair ❤️

You just think I’m hot cuz I’m all haggard and stuff under that filter. 🤣 Thank you!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Wtf... 🤯

ayjigy4u2vgy.jpg

A.

You’ve gotta account for exaggeration.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

Take good care of yourself.

I understand what you're going thru, I damn sure do.
    Ugh, I know right? This is the 8th time I’ve gone to the ER for it through the years. So much for thinking it would only happen either during pregnancy or when I eat like *kitten*. My spinach consumption has been a whole whole lot lately. And my water intake has been sucking. Back to trying to get a gallon a day in again. Thanks!
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

I hope you feel better soon. ♡
    Thanks so much!
    tams_89 wrote: »

ag5yo8fy8p5d.png

Hope you feel better soon lovely 😘

Thank you!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Wtf... 🤯

ayjigy4u2vgy.jpg

A.

You’ve gotta account for exaggeration.

😂😂😂

I've never exaggerated the length of a pepper in my life...

😂😂😂

😬🤞🏼
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

I told you how I felt about this, Sir. We're in this together...

P.S. (I'm NOT eating a BLT right now) 😬