Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 761Member Member Posts: 761Member Member
    After a morning of self reflection, I need to work on being a more loving, kinder person. It really stinks when you stop and realize you've dropped the ball with the people who love you most.
  • _Deadman_Walking__Deadman_Walking_ Posts: 2,267Member Member Posts: 2,267Member Member
    After a morning of self reflection, I need to work on being a more loving, kinder person. It really stinks when you stop and realize you've dropped the ball with the people who love you most.

*cough cough*....................................hi.
  • DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 681Member Member Posts: 681Member Member
  • DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 681Member Member Posts: 681Member Member
    Ugh! Why is the forum not showing me 'new' posts

me, neither :neutral:
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,018Member Member Posts: 3,018Member Member
    i just want my hair long so i can crimp it and have so much crimped hair
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    omg I just remembered the time change is Sunday and I literally just screamed in excitement.
    omg I just remembered the time change is Sunday and I literally just screamed in excitement.

But this one is the terrible one because we lose an hour!

But...MORE DAYLIGHT B)

Omg;! Omg! Omg!

th?id=OGC.f921eac7084a5ade454bd8a52c7b2835&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2ffBZXu9v0qjjTq%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=4nx3NSscj2DCPTN9PiNUfQ

But this one is the terrible one because we lose an hour!

But...MORE DAYLIGHT B)

More braaap braaap for me lol.

I'm assuming that's a motorcycle noise :D
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,176Member Member Posts: 3,176Member Member
    What I can’t shake is this strong feeling of disconnect in my life. Am I putting too much value on connecting with people, too much value on finding my place? Maybe more conformity would make for a happier life....maybe my perspective has just been way off
    It's not even fun coming here anymore with all these bullchit going on 😑

Before you guess @RomaineCalm it has nothing to do with chit chat lol.

Um, work then?
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 476Member Member Posts: 476Member Member
    Why is it if I have a glass of wine with dinner no one will question me twice, yet as soon as I refuse a glass of alcohol I’m considered strange. It seems as if everyone feels the need to ask me twice if I would like a glass, when I simply don’t feel like drinking.