What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When people are all really nice to each other here I can’t help but feel like there’s an underlying sense of hostility. Because if you really like someone, why aren’t you being a jerk to them? Don’t you fools know true affection when you see it?

apparently i am way too earnest for true affection
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    When people are all really nice to each other here I can’t help but feel like there’s an underlying sense of hostility. Because if you really like someone, why aren’t you being a jerk to them? Don’t you fools know true affection when you see it?

6hWYdep.gif

omg her hands. I can't unsee that.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about how life is unpredictable, people are complex, and navigation ain’t always easy
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

6hWYdep.gif

fwiw she was only clapping like that because she had a fat expensive ring on that was borrowed for the show and she was afraid of damaging it
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Yes fine. I hate you all!! Feels good to get it off my chest.
    jk ❤
    34bie1hmsaqb.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

6hWYdep.gif

fwiw she was only clapping like that because she had a fat expensive ring on that was borrowed for the show and she was afraid of damaging it

Ok, but why are her fingers freakishly long? Is there a weird fish eye lens thing happening?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

why you do dis to me?
  • iMago
    Options

6hWYdep.gif

Ok, but why are her fingers freakishly long? Is there a weird fish eye lens thing happening?

i think its just bad angle and she was really stretching em out there to avoid smacking the ring. nevertheless i hope it haunts your dreams.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

6hWYdep.gif

i think its just bad angle and she was really stretching em out there to avoid smacking the ring. nevertheless i hope it haunts your dreams.

You're the worst.
    Besides Hank, that is.
  • iMago
    Options

why you do dis to me?

ah give the poor guy a break- after this:

faj825mxdcb2.jpg

can you really blame him for letting himself go?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I can't unsee this. Ruined. Completely ruined.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

This is the Aussie way in rl :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

He’s lost some weight since this pic for he’s new role. Not much though.

I feel his pain. I've lost some weight recently too. Not for a new role. And not much though.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg

Oh. Shiznit. Yeah, it does! Hopefully this was for a role?!
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    tdzy6v5nc9i4.jpg
  • iMago
    Options

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg

also fwiw- he claims to have been sexually assaulted by some guild director back in 03 and he spoke out about it. he thinks that's why his roles started drying up.
    plus the alimony and child support. i think he was paying around 900,000 a year for both.