Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    what if you come into contact with someone who is decent looking and find them to be a genuinely nice person, and you end up going into a relationship with that person only to eventually find someone who is a much better fit for you?

Is the new person smoking hot? Why are they a much better fit?
    Spirit and character, not looks (in my world at least).

caco_ethes wrote: »
    what if you come into contact with someone who is decent looking and find them to be a genuinely nice person, and you end up going into a relationship with that person only to eventually find someone who is a much better fit for you?

They're all crazy. Just gotta figure out which crazy works best for you
    I would agree with that, so maybe it's better to date for a while first to know who you're dealing with. I know women are all similar on some level, I don't believe in princess charming or greener grass. Behavior and personality matters though

Women are all similar on some level? I’m so curious what you mean by that
    This is way too hard to explain. But women basically all share some certain nuances - you might get frustrated over the exact same thing that another women was frustrated over (for example). Of course though... us guys are all similar on some level as well. Sometimes we're like children, and other times women are like children.

so, like, people are people

Unless they’re *not* and that’s where it starts getting more complex!!

is that when they are, "ex-people"

Like zombies!

I wrote a zombie love story before so I’m kinda one of the worlds authorities on zombies now

There's a movie about that

The movie was cute, my story is less cute
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I would agree with that, so maybe it's better to date for a while first to know who you're dealing with. I know women are all similar on some level, I don't believe in princess charming or greener grass. Behavior and personality matters though

This is way too hard to explain. But women basically all share some certain nuances - you might get frustrated over the exact same thing that another women was frustrated over (for example). Of course though... us guys are all similar on some level as well. Sometimes we're like children, and other times women are like children.

Like zombies!

I wrote a zombie love story before so I’m kinda one of the worlds authorities on zombies now

Please read it aloud to us in the voice thread

In a zombie drawl
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Like zombies!

Please read it aloud to us in the voice thread

In a zombie drawl

I’m no professional!

I posted other stories on the voice thread, none in any kinda drawl
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    I’m taking a ton of melatonin tonight to avoid the “late-night crap-brain posts” issue that I’ve been struggling with of late

Melatonin gives me crazy dreams

I’ll take crazy dreams over late-night-overthinking, a willing trade

Oh it’s definitely a selling point, i love weird dreams

I rarely dream, and when I do they tend to be stress-dreams or nightmares. The older I get, the more I prefer the nightmares

I’ve often wondered if dreaming a lot (or simply remembering them) is a sign of deeper sleep or lighter

Dreams comes during light sleep... Just fyi

This explains why I dream a lot. I’m a very light sleeper.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked

I want to hear mine too...or do I?!!

sorry but im about to head out to try and kayak with a goose. one of ya'll should turn this into a thread though (make up a backstory for a friend etc etc) so i don't end up attention horsing the entire thread.

thank ya'll for helping me laugh today too though

Whats the matter @iMago ? Honkers gotchur tongue?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked

sorry but im about to head out to try and kayak with a goose. one of ya'll should turn this into a thread though (make up a backstory for a friend etc etc) so i don't end up attention horsing the entire thread.

etvmdhlxmdy7.jpeg

Did you rehome her or just take her for a little jaunt?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

etvmdhlxmdy7.jpeg

I'm pretty sure he's a boy.
    but no he's just a goose that lives at a local park by a river and he's kinda bonded with me. I've got a kayak and i decided to take it out on river near him today in the hopes he'd swim with me but it didn't work out. I'm gonna try again soon though.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

etvmdhlxmdy7.jpeg

I'm pretty sure he's a boy.
    but no he's just a goose that lives at a local park by a river and he's kinda bonded with me. I've got a kayak and i decided to take it out on river near him today in the hopes he'd swim with me but it didn't work out. I'm gonna try again soon though.

very cool!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    The crush notes thread is gone and I really had something to say to my crush.

it’s ok, i already know
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Wuut? Why?? That's where I put all the catchy lyrics i like

I know. PJ Black was my favorite
  • RomaineCalm
    edited April 2019
    Options

Wuut? Why?? That's where I put all the catchy lyrics i like

I know. PJ Black was my favorite

You know Im still on that song for a few days now. I mean I go through the playlist but I put that on repeat a few times 😂

I don’t blame you. It’s literally that damn good.
    ETA: I had to pull it up for a listen.
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Is this the new crush thread?
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

I kind of miss, pretending I had one 😂😂 dang it, all the good things are gone 🙄
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

I kind of miss, pretending I had one 😂😂 dang it, all the good things are gone 🙄

Why was it deleted?

Last I remember was Barbie 😂 Ken shut the whole thing down..
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    Is this the new crush thread?
    If you have a crush confession yeah this one will do for now

DC,
    I know you’ll be a star in someone else’s sky but why can’t it be mine?

Now it's back in my head again

You’re welcome.
    On my third listen tonight.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    That’s an ASSumption
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️