Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry - prolly the funniest show I’ve seen in a while
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Still plugging my way through Star Trek: Voyager. Even with lockdown, I don't have a lot of free time to watch shows.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    And all I can say is I'm back bay-beee!😎🤘

Lovely to see you, Ali. Hope you had a Happy Easter!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Counterpart on Starz/Amazon Prime.

Yes, I know I've mentioned it a few times... just finished the first season. Very cool show.
    Espionage with a twist, but you really have to pay attention to not miss all the intricacies... and there are some very cool subtleties throughout.
  • Nightwings
    Nightwings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    9-1-1 and 9-1-1 LoneStar.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options
    Still finishing up Peaky Blinders... will take a few more days... although it's good, I'm getting a bit bored with it.

Beginning Fauda, about an Israeli agent... on Netflix.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Has anyone else watched I’m Sorry - just ran across this and find it funny af ..
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Has anyone else watched I’m Sorry - just ran across this and find it funny af ..

I haven't & the preview doesn't pique my interest, but... you've mentioned it twice & I dig your musical taste, so I promise I'm gonna watch the 1st ep tomorrow, since it's on Netflix.

I'll report back, sir.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options
    Billions (season 3)
    The Good Place (season 2)

I'm about to watch Fleabag again just because it was so good.

And I think I'm going to start Ozark.

TY for mentioning Fleabag. I've never heard of it, but just looked it up & I'll be watching later tonight.

Ozark was okay... I lost interest with the slightly outlandish plot lines (imho) during the 2nd season, but I know many disagree. Hope you enjoy it!

(I may finish Ozark later... just because I really like Jason Batman.)

Check back in with me about Fleabag and tell me what you think! It goes by so fast. I wish they'd make another season. I also want to watch Ozark because of Justin Bateman. (my Silver Spoons crush!)

Oh, boo... Fleabag isn't on Netflix & I don't have cable movie channels, so... I'll have to wait. :unamused: But, it's on my list... looks great.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I haven't & the preview doesn't pique my interest, but... you've mentioned it twice & I dig your musical taste, so I promise I'm gonna watch the 1st ep tomorrow, since it's on Netflix.

I'll report back, sir.

It’s very low brow and raunchy - but I find it funny - let me know what you think
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Just finished the Mandalorian. It was good... John Favreau did a great job with it. While I'm not a huge Star Trek guy, I enjoyed it and watched right along.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Tried to get into "Dracula" on Netflix; couldn't get past the first episode. Probably gonna start a documentary or something.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Waco 8/10 ⭐
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Finally sitting down and binge-watching Community. It seems to get funnier and more creative with each season lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Just finished the Mandalorian. It was good... John Favreau did a great job with it. While I'm not a huge Star Trek guy, I enjoyed it and watched right along.

*keeps semi nerd mouth shut*

But...uh...May 4ths coming up. :)

I don't have a streaming service anymore but my DC shows are coming back soon and so is Agents of SHIELD.

But right now my comedies are back...

Single Parents
    The Conners
    Whose Line is it Anyway?
    Will and Grace
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options

I'll report back, sir.

It’s very low brow and raunchy - but I find it funny - let me know what you think

Okay, I tried, I really tried. Got 4 ep in & can't believe I could last... almost bailed 10-min into ep 1. The plots & jokes are fine, but the lead actress is horrendously unlikable, a terrible actress & not funny... she grates on me, which is why I initially bypassed the show after watching the trailer.

I wanted to like it, but if another actress had the lead role, it would be an okay show... was hoping I'd warm up to her, but I'm out. I tried. :blush:
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    On Netflix....Marco Polo and the Last Kingdom
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I'll report back, sir.

Okay, I tried, I really tried. Got 4 ep in & can't believe I could last... almost bailed 10-min into ep 1. The plots & jokes are fine, but the lead actress is horrendously unlikable, a terrible actress & not funny... she grates on me, which is why I initially bypassed the show after watching the trailer.

I wanted to like it, but if another actress had the lead role, it would be an okay show... was hoping I'd warm up to her, but I'm out. I tried. :blush:

Fair enough 😊
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I just finished ‘Outer Banks’..
    it was recommened Canada’s top ten.