Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    k6r0uc8bcgdj.gif
    Thanks for the PSA, my friend. 😉
    @Cowsfan1

Some ppl may need a reminder being it’s 4/20 all month - some friends of ours were on. Walk this morning and here hit by an intoxicated driver - so fuggin stupid

My apologies - I'm just trying to destress, didn't mean to make light of a bad situation. 😕
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    k6r0uc8bcgdj.gif
    Thanks for the PSA, my friend. 😉
    @Cowsfan1

Some ppl may need a reminder being it’s 4/20 all month - some friends of ours were on. Walk this morning and here hit by an intoxicated driver - so fuggin stupid

My apologies - I'm just trying to destress, didn't mean to make light of a bad situation. 😕

No worries- you didn’t know -
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I really liked my leg tattoo until I watched Tiger King 😅🤣
    oy8gpz8k2t7p.jpg

It's still an awesome tat. 😁😎
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    oy8gpz8k2t7p.jpg

you must feel better if you're showing shmexylegs :) glad you're home to rest and recupe.. <3:*
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,105 Member
    Options
    oy8gpz8k2t7p.jpg

Haha not even close to the same ball park my friend 😘
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Do four legged animals suffer from back aches like humans do when they sit in a position for too long? Do they lose feelings in their limbs or is that just a petty human problem?
  • SodaDrinker
    SodaDrinker Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    if i didnt press the off button after turning on my tv, it wouldnt have died and id still be having a working tv
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I took a meme from here and posted it on Facebook and my friends said not funny. It wasn’t funny. It was darkly apt. *kitten* those guys.

Almost everytime I share a meme on Facebook I get unfriended by someone. This one got me rid of a few people..

im31vwdeuhw7.jpg

Using this 😂
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I took a meme from here and posted it on Facebook and my friends said not funny. It wasn’t funny. It was darkly apt. *kitten* those guys.

Almost everytime I share a meme on Facebook I get unfriended by someone. This one got me rid of a few people..

im31vwdeuhw7.jpg

😂 😂 😂
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

im31vwdeuhw7.jpg

😆😆😆😆
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    STOP DISAGREEING WITH SELFIES AND COMPLIMENTS YOU PETTY JEALOUS PERSON!!!
    🙄

*kitten* those guys
  • SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    Options
    🙄

Those women who comment on other women's pics "NTM."
    Like, what does that even mean, (not roo much), and if it is mean (which it sounds like), why just...not post anything?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    🙄

Like, what does that even mean, (not roo much), and if it is mean (which it sounds like), why just...not post anything?

I'm a woman who comments on other woman's pictures. And my compliments are just that, compliments. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    🙄

I'm a woman who comments on other woman's pictures. And my compliments are just that, compliments. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I think NTM means something? Not sure. I never heard it before
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    🙄

NTM .. just means New To Me here, it's not intended to be mean. It does have other meaning though but for these forums it's generally intended as "New to me"
    w5fx3tpfjkwe.jpg