What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Trying to get the motivation up to go out and do more yard work.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Doing the day long process of redoing my locs while binge watching Pennyworth S2
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Eating espresso morsels admiring my new cherry earrings and oracle deck that got delivered today.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    fdfirckxxkmr.png

If the cleaning products are all over the floor... it's still cleaning.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Speaking of cleaning....Monday mornings are usually when I clean the house bright and early. This a.m. I felt particularly grateful to my sister who gifted me with a Swiffer a couple weeks ago. I LOVE that thing. :)

I'm really joining the modern day human race, got an iPhone in October after having THE same simple flip-phone for 15 years, and now a Swiffer. What is next??? Ooh I know, one of those floor vacuum gadgets that'll drive my dogs nuts and goes around by itself. :)
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Speaking of cleaning....Monday mornings are usually when I clean the house bright and early. This a.m. I felt particularly grateful to my sister who gifted me with a Swiffer a couple weeks ago. I LOVE that thing. :)

I'm really joining the modern day human race, got an iPhone in October after having THE same simple flip-phone for 15 years, and now a Swiffer. What is next??? Ooh I know, one of those floor vacuum gadgets that'll drive my dogs nuts and goes around by itself. :)

I can relate.

Raise your hand if your round my age and not so long ago got rid of your 50# Kirby vacuum.

Raise your hand if you still have your actual steel whirlpool washer and dryer. Boo mine died recently.

Raise your hand if you still grind meat with one of these…

7pq1gkpgclor.jpeg

The old stuff just works, nearly forever.

I have o e of the roombas and depending on the transitions between flooring types and how much dirt it picks up it’s *kitten*.
  • tmanfive
    Woot woot, last Conf call of the day over!

Fruity drinks and a few fingers of whisky are served!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
  • BraydanTaffy
    Icing my newly screeching sciatic nerve, while I polish up my resume to send out tonight for a job.

I'm gonna need some Ibuprofin... stupid sciatic, my least fave nerve... & you're probably fat, too.

giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • tmanfive
    Icing my newly screeching sciatic nerve, while I polish up my resume to send out tonight for a job.

I'm gonna need some Ibuprofin... stupid sciatic, my least fave nerve... & you're probably fat, too.

giphy.gif[img][/img]

Well, you’re taking the right thing. Military cure all… 800mg Motrin. I.e. ibuprofen.
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member

giphy.gif[img][/img]

Good luck on the job hunt! Hopefully something good comes along.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Getting ready to take Girlfriend in for a sleep study.

Given that we can tell anywhere in the house, upstairs or downstairs, whether or not she's asleep, I think they'll diagnose apnea.
  • BraydanTaffy
    tmanfive wrote: »

giphy.gif[img][/img]

Well, you’re taking the right thing. Military cure all… 800mg Motrin. I.e. ibuprofen.

I really need to find my glasses. 800? I thought you said 8,000mg.

Is that why the ceiling tiles are hissing at me?

giphy.gif

Seriously, TY. Military cure & rehab stretching for a wk & I'll be just fine. :smile:
  • BraydanTaffy
    I’m home from mom’s, relaxing. 😎
    I got her FB deleted, got her all set up for online groceries with delivery, went through her email, 6175 emails! Mom!
    I told her, “do not add anything else to your phone.” She must have at least 7-8 apps that send crap multiple times everyday, she doesn’t even know what they’re for.
    I mopped her floor and told her, that’s it today.
    🥱

Big hug to you. Going through similar with my mum. It can get tiring... especially the yes, no, yes answers to ever question, but, I'm just doing my best not to overwhelm her by not getting overwhelmed myself... challenging as it is.

You're doing a nice thing. Be well...
  • tmanfive
    Looking at the underside of my moobs. I’m sorta proud. They are getting tanned.

And enjoying the thunder and lightning.
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Trying to decide what I want to eat when I get off work
  • tmanfive
    ^ y’all would be disappointed.