Can someone join me in losing ten pounds by June?

Options

Replies

• snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 217 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Starting Weight: 145.3lbs / 65.9kgs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 135lbs / 61.2kgs *Hit!
    New Challenge Goal Weight: 130lbs / 60kgs

March Loss: 6.4lbs / 2.9kgs
    March 1: late start
    March 8: late start
    March 15: 145.3lbs / 65.9kgs
    March 22: 142.2lbs / 64.5kgs -3.1lbs/1.4kgs
    just the water weight etc. this week, with getting back on track and sticking to my calorie goal. Currently rehabbing some injuries so doing yoga and min 5kms walking daily. Hoping to start adding in some jogging and strength training by this time next week!! 🤗
    March 31: 138.9lbs / 63.0kgs -3.3lbs/1.5kgs--so surprised!
    I was gonna give myself a fresh bakery treat as a reward for getting under 140 in the coming weeks but now it just feels too soon! I've done well controlling my sugar cravings so dont wanna fall back into that trap too soon. I don't have a scale so I didn't manage to weigh in on Sunday (I do use the same scale to weigh in each time, it's just not mine). Here's to hoping the scale keeps moving in the right direction and I don't hit an early plateau! 💃🌞 Keep up the good work everyone! 💕

April 6: 138.7lbs / 62.9kgs
    -0.2lbs/0.1kg
    plateaued this week from a few changes, but mostly I think it's been alternating LISS days and workouts. I'm rehabbing a cpl injuries so I'm only doing 30 minute workouts (TIU and beginner Kayla). If I do a workout I dont walk on the same day, and take a LISS day the next day. This past week I did 4 workouts so I only did my walk a cpl times this week which I think made the difference. Going to keep at this routine for now as it's been really good getting in a few pain-free workouts, and doing yoga everyday. Gonna try to up my steps on workout days and hope I at least don't put weight on this week 😅 keep it up everyone!! 💪🤗
    April 12: 136.0lbs/61.7kgs -2.7lbs/1.2kgs
    YOU GUYS I've had the best week!!! I've been walking 7km+ most days and doing workouts every other day, INCLUDING days I walk 🎉, yoga everyday and my injuries feel sooo good!!! I'm so excited!!! As far as diet I've had a few small changes recently. I've switched to whole foods, plant-based, which I was doing about 70% previously but I've ramped that up to about 95% now. I'm really excited to see the effects on my nutrients and macros this week and see where I need to make changes. If anyones looking for a little inspo or maybe a little information, I HIGHLY recommend "The Game Changers" on Netflix. I'm not saying you should follow what they say but it's an interesting watch when you've probably binged everything else by now (me) 😅 I hope everyone else is as excited as I am for this coming week cause you're all amazing and you've got this!! 👏💪
    April 19: 134.9lbs / 61.2kgs
    -1.1lbs / 0.5kgs *HIT ORIGINAL GOAL🎉
    So I've hit my original goal and I've readjusted to 130lbs/60kgs for June 7th. I'm going to try to stretch this out with a slower weight loss and see if I can get closer to losing 0.5-1lb/week. I worked on this last week and did pretty well. At this stage I don't need to be dropping more than that in a week and I wanna make sure I stay as healthy as possible. I've ramped up my workouts and I'm feeling really good. Had a lethargic day two days ago so I took a full on rest day and ate some extra (healthy) cals to keep my body and mind on track. At this point my focus is shifting to strength and mental health so we'll see how I go 💪🤗🎉

P.S. I'm so inspired by all of you! You guys are absolutely killing this and not letting the bad weeks affect your goals. You are all amazing and I'm so happy we're in this together 💕🌞

April 26: 133.4lbs / 60.5kgs
    -1.5lbs / 0.7kgs
    Not angry but losing more than my weekly plan 😅 I haven't been eating back all my exercise cals because they're just an estimate from fitbit/mfp so I just assume they're too high lol. I have to go down the coast for an appointment this week so I'll see how the diet and exercise goes while we're away. Next week might fluctuate a bit but I'm so happy with my progress that I dont even care 💃 *my treat for going back to work is gonna be a heart rate monitoring tracker/watch (thinking Charge 3??) 🤗

P.S. I took measurements this morning and I wish I'd done them at the start cause holy moly! I took some updated photos and I can telllllllll!!! Can't wait for the progress results on June 7th 🎉🍾 *do yourself a fav and take honest photos and measurements--even a month will show results 💕

May 3: May already 😱
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:

June 7 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Cerizez wrote: »
    April 11:135 = starting weight. Goal weight is 125.

April 12: 134
    April 19: 134
    April 26:
    May 3:
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:
    June 7 (last weigh in!):

• Queen_of_Lean
    Queen_of_Lean Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies! 🌼

For me the week went better than expected, even if I has so many tasty temptations. I cooked and ate from all of them, but I was relatively conscious with the amounts and I didn't gain any weight. 😊

Challenge goal weight: 120

March 1: 135
    March 8: 132.3
    March 15: 131
    March 21: 128.1
    March 28: 126

April 4: 125.2
    April 11: 123
    April 18: 121.7
    April 26: 121.7
    I saw 120.4 on the scale on Thursday, so I hope I'm getting there next week. ❤️

May 2:
    May 9:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:

June 6 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Cerizez wrote: »
    April 11:135 = starting weight. Goal weight is 125.

April 12: 134
    April 19: 136
    April 26: 134
    May 3:
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:
    June 7 (last weigh in!):

[/quote]

• Queen_of_Lean
    Queen_of_Lean Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Challenge goal weight: 120

March 1: 135
    March 8: 132.3
    March 15: 131
    March 21: 128.1
    March 28: 126

April 4: 125.2
    April 11: 123
    April 18: 121.7
    April 26: 121.7

May 2: 121.5
    May 9:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:

June 6 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:
  • Bluebell2325
    Bluebell2325 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Challenge Goal Weight: 133 lbs
    (Height: 5 foot 2½ inches)

March loss: 4.2 lbs
    March 1: Missed - late to the party.
    March 8: 143 lbs - feeling wobbley and not liking it one bit, ready for getting back to it.
    March 15: 142.2 lbs - started reading James Smith's "Not a Diet Book" last night, hoping it'll help get my head back into the right frame of mind and reduce (if not avoid) self sabotage.
    March 21: 138.8 lbs - feeling good. Did kettlebells last night, first time in ages, it was fantastic (and I didn't break any light fittings).
    March 29: 138.8 lbs - got that TOTM feeling, sore and achey, but otherwise cheerful.

April loss: 1.8 lbs
    April 4: 138.8 lbs - two and a half weeks into social distancing. Feeling upbeat, in a good place mentally, feeling quite relaxed. But being at home all day every day, working from home, exercising from home, with two kids that want to eat me out of house and home and only essential travel allowed, I can't just nip to the shop for this or that I have to work with what I've got. I know there's been some not great food choices so I'm surprised I haven't put on weight to be honest. Onwards...
    April 11: 137.6 lbs - heading in the right direction slowly. I know my water intake needs to improve.
    April 18: 136.4 lbs - my water intake still hasn't improved. But happy and healthy and managing ok during this Covid crisis and quarantine.
    April 25: 137.0 lbs - once in a blue moon I have a horrendously awful and painful TOTM. That sums up this week.

May 2: 136.4 lbs
    May 9:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:

June 6 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Challenge Goal Weight: 175

March 22: 187.2
    March 29: 184.8

April 5: 185.2
    April 12:184.4
    April 19:186.6 - ugh
    May 2nd: 185.4

Forgot to weigh in last week, have been on track all week so a little confused but still confident I can get to goal by June!
  • kbgoals2020
    kbgoals2020 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Which diets are you guys doing? Seems like they're pretty effective.
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Late to the party but this is my weight loss ...I’ll track

Week 1 88kg
    Week 2. 87kg
    Week 3. 86.90kg
    May 3rd Week 4. 84.90kg
    Goal by June - 80kg
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Challenge Goal Weight: 153

March Total: 3.6

April Total: 1.4

May 3: 157.2
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:

I'm feeling pretty frustrated right now. I've been working so hard and based on my calories I should be losing weight. Hopefully I can do better in May.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    annieu613 wrote: »
    Challenge Goal Weight: 153

March Total: 3.6

April Total: 1.4

May 3: 157.2
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:

I'm feeling pretty frustrated right now. I've been working so hard and based on my calories I should be losing weight. Hopefully I can do better in May.

Are you doing physical body measurements? If you are working out, you might be getting smaller but gaining weight due to the loss of fluffy fat and the gain of heavy dense muscle.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Which diets are you guys doing? Seems like they're pretty effective.
    I took a week off work and a week off my diet... All the extra sodium and carbs helped me to gain 4 pounds, lol. Normally, I aim for 125g protein, 125g carbs and 55g fat. I use macros as a guide but am not impossibly strict with it. I meal prep which keeps me on track for breakfast and lunch.