21 Day Fix

Options
Good morning I’m nearly finished a full week of 21 day Fix with the portion control containers / fitness regime on BOD (Beachbody on demand) has anyone followed this through? Or have any tips / meal/snack ideas.

I have to eat 1500kcal a day, split between 3 meals & 2 snack.

Replies

• 2YrFitnessGoal3
    2YrFitnessGoal3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have completed this once and had great success with it. I learned that although I was still working out, I lost most of my progress when I stopped using the containers. So I personally had to figure out how to eat similar to the portion control container meals. Nuts, hummus, avocado, and seeds were my healthy additional snacks that helped meet my caloric goal but stay low in my carb count. Good luck and keep it up!! I just finished T25 BOD. Love it!
  • Keyurong
    Keyurong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning I’m nearly finished a full week of 21 day Fix with the portion control containers / fitness regime on BOD (Beachbody on demand) has anyone followed this through? Or have any tips / meal/snack ideas.

I have to eat 1500kcal a day, split between 3 meals & 2 snack.

Hey SamJaneDonald,

I recommend taking a look at this: https://youtu.be/DqXReXD_wZc
    He offers insight of what he eats and the principles around it which you can emulate to reach your goals. You won't end up looking like him if you do eat like him, but you will be fueling your body the way it should be and it's more flexible than most set diets.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I bought it for the workout DVDs. I never used the containers for their portion controlled eating plan. I use those as small storage containers, But I love these workouts and they are a regular go to for me. I also remember seeing a bunch of menu's etc on pinterest. Hope this helps 😊

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of 21 day fix with the bonus ab round. I don't currently follow the eating plan. I log my food/track on here.i am down 70 pounds since November 2018, and have 45-55 more to go. I decided to give BoD a shot, and am liking 21 day fix so far! Feel free to friend me, even though I don't have much 21 day fix input :)
  • ckivinurk
    ckivinurk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 today and really enjoying it. I have to follow the modifier a lot of the time but plan to do it a few times before moving onto anoter programme. How are you all getting on?
  • zipperfall
    zipperfall Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What did your results from the program end up being? Just starting an excited to see where this takes me.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    What are your plans once the 21 days are over?
  • EternalSnow627_
    EternalSnow627_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing right now. But just so u know if u stop using the portion containers after u finish the program u will proly gain the weight back. well that's with any diet if u stop it. But I dont really follow the plan on how much they tell me to eat cause to me it's too much food...so I go by the calories myfitnesspal tells me and still using the containers