Started 2020 in the 300s

124»

Replies

• Ragamuffin14
    Ragamuffin14 Posts: 189 Member
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    How do I join the group?
    I sent you a friends request.
    I started 2020 at 299 and am down to 265.
    Anyone needing a new friend please feel free to add me.

Wow!!!! @Luckee_me our little group could sure use some tips, you seem to be on an awesome roll!!! I will add you!

Hugz, Lyn
  • Ragamuffin14
    How do I join the group?

@Luckee_me I have send you an invitation, if you go into community it should be listed under forums at the bottom

I was doing so well down about 20 pounds, i just had a HUGE setback so I'm just trying to reset :(

Hugz, Lyn
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Hugs to you, Lyn. Don't get discouraged. Take it a day at a time.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    How do I join the group?

@Luckee_me I have send you an invitation, if you go into community it should be listed under forums at the bottom

I was doing so well down about 20 pounds, i just had a HUGE setback so I'm just trying to reset :(

Hugz, Lyn

Hiya,
    I’m not really tech savvy, 🤦🏻‍♀️I couldn’t find the invite. What is the name of the group maybe I can find it that way?
    Glenda

• Ragamuffin14
    How do I join the group?

Hugz, Lyn

Hiya,
    I’m not really tech savvy, 🤦🏻‍♀️I couldn’t find the invite. What is the name of the group maybe I can find it that way?
    Glenda

@Luckee_me no worries, I made it super easy, the group name is the same as the title of this thread "Started 2020 in the 300s"

Actually maybe that makes things more confusing lol.

Hugz, Lyn
  • Ragamuffin14
    Well a big set back last month with everything in turmoil.... But keeping in touch with the community has made me jump back on the band wagon much faster than i normally would....I'm focusing on creating new routines four our new norm and not letting the pandemic be an excuse to eat away the stress.

I got this, thank you community!!!!
    Stay safe, Lyn
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Well a big set back last month with everything in turmoil.... But keeping in touch with the community has made me jump back on the band wagon much faster than i normally would....I'm focusing on creating new routines four our new norm and not letting the pandemic be an excuse to eat away the stress.

I got this, thank you community!!!!
    Stay safe, Lyn

You can do this!!!!!!!!!!