Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Now if this were a soup thread I could tell you all about it

I'll show you my soup cupboard if you show me yours
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Cheerios is usually my go to when I want cereal. I will also eat all the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms. No shame.

Same. I have no use for regular marshmallows, but those crunchy little cereal ones are amazing.
    I cherry pick them all out (at my moms) because I don't buy cereal.
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of corn flakes but cinnamon toast crunch is a weakness of mine. I’m not a big cereal eater but if I do I definitely want it coated in enough sugar to rot my teeth.😂😂
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    For those that like Cinnamon Toast Crunch - make cereal treats with them. Better than Rice Krispies!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    For those that like Cinnamon Toast Crunch - make cereal treats with them. Better than Rice Krispies!

Like with marshmallows 😯
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »

Like with marshmallows 😯

Exactly. They're amazing!
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mini Buns tho

sdFFWVi.jpg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    just don't mix it with ice cream. that's disgusting.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Fries and potato chips with ice cream are amazing tho...agreed?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

https://youtu.be/8QxIIz1yEsA
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Count chocula baby
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've been a good boy and eating Fiber 1 forever....but I've not forgotten the happy dance worthy Fruit Loops.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I don't eat boxed cereals (did as a kid - Cheerios and Shreddies, Grape nuts, Cracklin Oat Bran come to mind)...but did any of you ate those little boxed varieties? My mom would buy a variety package when we went camping...and my brother and I would fight over who got what.
    Back then the variety we had though didn't include the over the top sugared ones though...
    x8hccovwp0nk.png

I lived with someone who ate Nature's Path cereals. They sure are good, but I would end up eating it straight up out of the box...
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

https://youtu.be/8QxIIz1yEsA

this is the best!!

...but seriously...have you tried it?

jr5c3k6rogez.gif

dill pickle slices with chocolate protein shakes are my current craving/obsession - that Im gonna start advocating
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    KHMcG wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    KHMcG wrote: »
    Traded all my breakfast cereal for steel cut oatmeal. No more cereal for me.

That is no way to live! :D

OK ok, my 7 yr old daughter has convinced me to join her on Saturday for a bowl of Frosted Flake Lucky Charms. Some strange hybrid Franken-cereal.

https://www.google.com/search?q=frosted+flakes+lucky+charms&safe=active&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=ALeKk03SuEb5gj52Wa0BX4Peux4tiC_R1g:1588247027660&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiUt5ifiZDpAhUpn-AKHfcqCmgQ_AUoAXoECA4QAQ&biw=360&bih=612&dpr=3#imgrc=mDK8CirDa95kJM

I'm afraid...

You should be afraid. Of the impending addiction. It is sooo good. My 8 year old asks for it and I eat half the box.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I actually really like Corn Flakes and Cheerios.

Some of my favorites are Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Puffs, Cocoa Krispies, Cinnamon Toast Crunch.....

I rarely eat cereal now though. It is an occasional treat.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Whenever I pour milk over my cornflakes, the scoop-like shape of the flakes act as a ramp for the milk to launch out of the bowl and onto my kitchen counter. It happens so often that it makes me laugh.

So, Cornflakes. Endearing frustration? Or inherent design flaw?

What cereals do you hate and love?

Please indulge me. I'm very tired and bored.

You're doing it wrong. Pouring too fast, bowl too shallow, milk too high from the bowl, too much corn flakes in the bowl, .......

I eat cereal almost every day of my life. Half the time might be corn flakes. I don't usually splash the milk on the kitchen counter.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Brettly79 wrote: »
    Can’t say no to fruity pebbles!

I don't do sweetened cereals anymore. They're many other healthy adult options.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    corn flakes get too soggy too quick - they turn into mush

give me frosted mini-wheats or fruit loops or chocolate cherrios any day o the week

Only the cheap discount brands get soggy too quick. And perhaps you need to eat faster or use a smaller portion.