Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Replies

• annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 142 Member
    grace173 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, had a great day yesterday. I ate really well with very little snacking, I went for a run in the park and I weighed in today and was the same weight as yesterday so I guess it must be true that you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday but it is a good sign if you are the same weight for a couple of days because then that means you are heading down and not up! It's harder to get to the shops to buy fresh fruit and veg because of the queues here but my husband is great at going to the shops and doesn't seem to mind at all thank goodness, I can't stand queues lol....I mean I'm sure he can't either but I won't say no if he offers to go to the shops right?

Hope everyone is doing well and staying on track.

I like logging my weight every day, but it was difficult in the beginning when the weight stayed the same or even increased. But seeing the results over time is so satisfying. I actually weighed 1.6lbs more this morning than yesterday, but I know that it's because it's my TOTM, not that I actually gained 1.6lbs overnight. In a couple of months if you stick with it you'll be able to see the downward trend, too!
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Morning everyone! Yesterday was kind of a bust for me.... dang margaritas and chips! But, I plan on having a much better day today though :smile:
  • Mommy2Mason
    Mommy2Mason Posts: 7 Member
    Can I join still? :) a little extra motivation and support is just what I need!

5'1"
    CW: 165 [5/6/20]
    Mini GW: 150 [by 6/30/20]
    GW: 110-115
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 341 Member
    Yes please, count me in.

I am new here, I joined nine days ago .
    I have shrunk a bit already, most likely water weight, still I am feeling inspired to keep this going.
    Good luck all and feel free to add me for accountability and support. :)

SW: 75.3 kg | 166 lbs
    GW: 68 kg | 149.9 lbs

Welcome to the group! 😊

• Paz922
    Can I join still? :) a little extra motivation and support is just what I need!

5'1"
    CW: 165 [5/6/20]
    Mini GW: 150 [by 6/30/20]
    GW: 110-115

Welcome to the group! 😊

• Paz922
    Morning everyone! Yesterday was kind of a bust for me.... dang margaritas and chips! But, I plan on having a much better day today though :smile:

Hi Britt! That is the attitude!😊
  • Paz922
    mamimom wrote: »
    Grace173...Reading your post...I decided to go for a run! Thanks!

That is motivation! 😊
  • Paz922
    grace173 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, had a great day yesterday. I ate really well with very little snacking, I went for a run in the park and I weighed in today and was the same weight as yesterday so I guess it must be true that you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday but it is a good sign if you are the same weight for a couple of days because then that means you are heading down and not up! It's harder to get to the shops to buy fresh fruit and veg because of the queues here but my husband is great at going to the shops and doesn't seem to mind at all thank goodness, I can't stand queues lol....I mean I'm sure he can't either but I won't say no if he offers to go to the shops right?

Hope everyone is doing well and staying on track.

I keep telling myself that I won’t weigh myself everyday but I still do. I will try to weigh on Saturday morning. I will let you know I am successful. 😊
  • Paz922
    Hello everyone,

I was very busy yesterday and I was not able to post. I am very motivated to reach my goal. Thank you everyone for posting! It helps me so much to know that we are supporting each other. One of my trigger foods is sugar so I haven’t had any since 4/25. I have teenage daughters that bake a lot so it is not that easy. I hope everyone is having a great day! 😊
  • sumi231267
    sumi231267 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone
    After joining this group, I am tracking my food every day. And I am doing good so far to maintain my daily intake within 1200 to 1400. I will check my weight on Next Monday if it is working or not or I need to change something. Daily weight fluctuation disappoints me and than emotional eating start.
    Thanks to this group making me more committed
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    OK, I'm in. I want to lose 10-12 pounds total, so if I drop 8 pounds in the next 8 weeks, I'd be happy.

5'2"
    CW: 120 (6 May 2020)
    GW by 30 June: 112
    GW: 108
  • Paz922
    bexdc wrote: »
    OK, I'm in. I want to lose 10-12 pounds total, so if I drop 8 pounds in the next 8 weeks, I'd be happy.

5'2"
    CW: 120 (6 May 2020)
    GW by 30 June: 112
    GW: 108

Welcome to the group!
  • mamimom
    mamimom Posts: 12 Member
    Good morning everybody! I lost weight ...I know at the beginning is easier but I really have to learn to eat mindfully! I am active and I justfy myself with that...I keep saying if I do sport I can eat whatever I want...well it is not exactly like that...35 minutes on a treadmill doeas not justify all that cheese before dinner!!!! With a glass of prosecco! Or two....ops!
    So results! Hope you have a good day...good in a sense that we can take a bit of time for ourselves and see that goal...and do our best to get there!
  • I just found this chat and I would love to join as I also have the goal to lose 15Ib by the end of June. I was up a pound today which was disheartening but managed to resist the urge to buy and eat a bar of chocolate and sleep the whole day and instead go for a fast walk, a short slow jog and my daily ballet class (I am a ballet dancer).
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Hope everyone has a great day! Went for a short walk yesterday with my family it was great!! Coming off graveyards I slept till 2pm and went to bed at 9 so I didn't get much eating in. Here's to a better today!!
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Also talked my sisters, niec9amd mother in to my fitness pal app and we also started our own challenge for June we all out 20$ in a jar who ever loses the most will be about 100$ richer!
  • AprilSue
    AprilSue Posts: 88 Member
    I’m in!! I need this
  • Paz922
    I just found this chat and I would love to join as I also have the goal to lose 15Ib by the end of June. I was up a pound today which was disheartening but managed to resist the urge to buy and eat a bar of chocolate and sleep the whole day and instead go for a fast walk, a short slow jog and my daily ballet class (I am a ballet dancer).

Welcome to the group!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    I'm the same been stuck at the same weight for ages trying a new exercise abs one and trying to maintain over 10,000 steps a day!
  • Paz922
    AprilSue wrote: »
    I’m in!! I need this

Welcome to the group!