3 Months Postpartum Before & After Photos | After Pregnancy

Options
13»

Replies

• inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! And you know it, but you're totally gorgeous. :) I love your smile.
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!

I do have a question tho..... pm me if you prefer. when i lost alot of weight after kids, i had a tummy pouch - does focused ab workouts actually help this or is that something only a surgeon can help with???

I am wondering the same thing!

Oh and by the way, you look amazing!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    ou are one sexy mom
  • htd2011
    Options
    wow, amazing. You're realy inspire me....
  • mamalissa
    Options
    You are amazing! Very inspiring!! And, yes, what a natural beauty!!

btw, your baby was born on my bday! :D my youngest will be 18 months on thursday. i stopped bf'ing a few months ago.

peace, melissa
  • mariamore
    Options
    ugh! this is a positivity OVERLOAD! LOL!

You guys are GREAT, thanks so much for the nice words, its hard to keep up with everyone.

I actually have a Postpartum Weight Loss diary on my website: http://www.mariamore.com

As far as the stomach flab questions, I think the BIGGEST part of my success was that I didn't wait long after my pregnancy to start working out. The longer you wait, the harder it is to get off. My suggestion for getting your tummy toned is 1) High Fiber Diet 2) Cardio to get the access fat down around your mid section 3) Ab focused workouts to tone/condition your core.

I will post some sample meal plans when I get home tonight...you can also friend me, it would probably be easier to get you the information that way.

THANK YOU AGAIN! I am very humbled and grateful for your kind words EVERYONE!
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    Wonderful!!!

I do have a question tho..... pm me if you prefer. when i lost alot of weight after kids, i had a tummy pouch - does focused ab workouts actually help this or is that something only a surgeon can help with???

I think it really depends on how much of a pouch you have. Some people that gain quite a bit of weight with their pregnancy may require surgery (tummy tuck) to get it back to how it was since there was so much stretching. Also, having multiples can sometimes cause extreme stretching of the stomach (think Kate Plus 8). I would do alot of cardio to see how much you can get rid of and then tone to see how it affects you as the original poster had said. Toning last though cause you wont see the results of your efforts of toning as much if you have a lot fat around your middle.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done a awesome job!!! Girl my youngest baby it's about to be 4 and I still have all that extra baby weight ..... Oh well I won't any more thank to you you have inspired me!! Now I know it's not impssible thanks!!! ; )
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! You look amazing!
  • katherinesnell
    Options
    You're so beautiful, supermodel looks!! Well done getting your stomach and abs looking so incredible so soon after pregnancy, that's a huge achievement
  • Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Huuuge well done, so inspirational! And you're 33?! Before I read that I would have sworn you were early to mid 20s! :O
  • hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo jealous...still trying to lose my baby belly (my baby is now four years old btw)
  • bogotachica
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!! GIRL..you do the dang thing with that..Honey you look Great! Way to get that body back together..
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are gorgeous before and after. Great job!
  • mariamore
    Options
    Thanks again everyone, I think I added most of you as friends, if not, please send me a request. I'll share my updated progress sometime in December!

Best wishes to all of you!:smile:
  • WalkingZero1
    WalkingZero1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You just gave me hope!! lol
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You totally just inspired me!!!! I just had twin boys and have about 20-30 to lose. I feel like there's a chance I can make this happen!!!! You look uh-maz-ing!!!!!!!! <3
  • NajFitness
    Options
    Omg u are such an inspiration well done gurl, I'm currently 8 months pregnant and same height as you wish me luck Imma try ma best to reach same goal as you U r beautiful !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!