lindsaykristina11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I’m in too! Similar goal as well :)
    153lbs, goal 140lbs
    Good luck!
  • MegABCrunning
    MegABCrunning Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Your pretty close to my weight Paz922!
    SW: 178
    CW: 161.2
    GW: 135 with muscle and 17-19% fat
  • Making_Impossible_Possible
    Options
    Today was...okay. I had a doctors appointment this afternoon where I thought I'd be getting Bloodgood done so I fasted all day....only to not have the blood work done. Came home had dinner and some snacks afterwards but I didn't eat anything after 7 so that's good (I'm trying to do IF)
  • Holly92154
    Holly92154 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am 14 lbs from my goal weight and I have been on a plateau for a little over a month. The same thing has happened twice now. In my head I know it is okay but it is hard to keep truckin. It would be awesome if I could reach my goal weight by June 30th 😁 🙏 🤞
  • mamimom
    mamimom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Paz922 wrote: »
    @mamimom My husband also wants to grill this weekend! He gave up alcohol this week but last night he had wine (I haven’t had alcohol since 4/25). He will probably have a few drinks this weekend. Last weekend we also grilled so I tracked the food I was eating before he started to grill. It was a lot easier because I knew how much food I could have so that I was not over my calories for the day. I also walked a lot. I plan to the same this weekend. Wish me luck! 😊

Hello...I went over yesterday...maybe 200 cal more than nevessary. But I had a fight with my partner and in the evening I just wanted to feel ok. Then I thought 200 cals more wont make me gain 3 pounds but ifI keep eating I might! So I stopped. Doing some sport today. Feeling a bit down...personal life and eating have always been connected. Can you break this bond?
    Lets be strong!

• chantellemaymeyers4290
    Options
    mamimom wrote: »
    @mamimom My husband also wants to grill this weekend! He gave up alcohol this week but last night he had wine (I haven’t had alcohol since 4/25). He will probably have a few drinks this weekend. Last weekend we also grilled so I tracked the food I was eating before he started to grill. It was a lot easier because I knew how much food I could have so that I was not over my calories for the day. I also walked a lot. I plan to the same this weekend. Wish me luck! 😊

Hello...I went over yesterday...maybe 200 cal more than nevessary. But I had a fight with my partner and in the evening I just wanted to feel ok. Then I thought 200 cals more wont make me gain 3 pounds but ifI keep eating I might! So I stopped. Doing some sport today. Feeling a bit down...personal life and eating have always been connected. Can you break this bond?
    Lets be strong!

I also find it hard to not connect personal and eating life. I was quite down today and probably had a little too much for breakfast, but I tried not to let it carry on throughout the day. Whilst I might not see progress on the scale for a couple of days because of it, I feel at least like I made a bit of a breakthrough to not continue eating unnecessarily.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Weighed today... Probably more of an anomaly though (TOM):

SW (on MFP): 195
    5/9: 168.2 --> I thought it would be 162 ish... I'm certain it will level out next week - I HOPE!
    GW: 150-155

Have a happy Saturday!!
  • oliviarferreira21
    oliviarferreira21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Your pretty close to my weight Paz922!
    SW: 178
    CW: 161.2
    GW: 135 with muscle and 17-19% fat

On the same track with the BF% looking to go to around 18% with AMBITION of 16%. Do you have any workout routines that you’re following to specific achieve that? (i.e. cardio, weights, HIIT, etc) I’m always looking change it up and add new things!
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

Lets be strong!

Hi mamimom! Yes, I also eat when I am upset. It is not easy. I am you glad that realized it and stopped eating. We can be strong!😊💪
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Lets be strong!

Hi mamimom! Yes, I also eat when I am upset. It is not easy. I am you glad that realized it and stopped eating. We can be strong!😊💪

I do, too. It’s almost automatic. And I always regret it. I’m trying really hard not to do it. We will help each other. 👊
  • Paz922
    Options
    micwrites wrote: »

Lets be strong!

I do, too. It’s almost automatic. And I always regret it. I’m trying really hard not to do it. We will help each other. 👊

Yes!!! 😊💪
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Wel I haven’t lost. But I haven’t gained.so that’s good in this situation. I have been in a deficit so I reckon the scale is just being an *kitten*. Also might be TOM,not sure as I’m peri menopausal.
  • oliviarferreira21
    oliviarferreira21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms on here :) Here are my numbers for Sunday!

SW: ~151.6 (16 April)
    CW: 152.4 lbs (3 May)
    GW by June 30th: 140 to 145 lbs

Total weight lost: + 0.2

May 4: 152.4
    May 11: 152.8
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

• KirstyBorg
    KirstyBorg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi All, is it too late to join?
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to the moms of all kinds. I am very thankful for this group. Here are my numbers for my first week. I'm surprised as I was all over the place. I think what is helping for me is cutting back on bread and pasta, my two great loves in life in the food world. I also tried a protein shake a couple of days at lunch time that I really liked and kept me very full in-between meals. Who knows what it was. I will try again this week.

SW- 244.4 lbs (5/2)
    CW- 244.6 lbs (5/3)
    GW by June 30th- 229 or less

Total weight lost- 1.8 lbs

May 4: 244.6
    May 11:242.8
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m in
  • Paz922
    Options
    Wel I haven’t lost. But I haven’t gained.so that’s good in this situation. I have been in a deficit so I reckon the scale is just being an *kitten*. Also might be TOM,not sure as I’m peri menopausal.

Keep strong! We can do this! 💪😊

• Paz922
    Options
    KirstyBorg wrote: »
    Hi All, is it too late to join?

Welcome to the group! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    I’m in

Welcome to the group! 😊
  • Making_Impossible_Possible
    Options
    Yesterday was an okay day again. I didn't really eat anything because I slept in late (it was nice!) My husband had been haggling with a car dealership for a new truck and finally got what he wanted out of them so we dropped my girls off at their grandmas house (they got to go swimming so they were happy) and we went and bought a new car. That took a few hours and it was dinner time before we got back. So we ordered pizza. I had pizza and guess what!?! It didn't change my weigh in this morning. I was the same as I was the day before.

Tomorrow I'm going to start getting up before work and walking on the treadmill for a half hour. That will get my exercise in. I'll mix in workout videos too. But this is a good start.