six-pack abs Road

Options
Looking for a group of friends who want to build their six-pack abs through a specified 90-day plan. It will be much more better to start the road with other people who support you and tracking your progress daily. I think it will be much more easier to stick to the daily exercises if you are in a group than being alone.
I am totally new to this community, and I am looking forward to burn my body fats, and building muscles through home workouts during quarantine period, but most times I get lazy because I am exercising alone, so I think joining a group of people sharing the same goal will make it much easier and very useful.
Please suggest me the most effective workouts for six-pack abs, I have just seen an app specialized for this but I don't know whether the workouts are effective or not.
If anyone interested please reply.

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Have em already but would be willing to answer questions. FR me if you want
  • RoadRunner_10
    RoadRunner_10 Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    KHMcG wrote: »
    Have em already but would be willing to answer questions. FR me if you want

Yes please, I want to know what to eat and exercise in order to burn those belly fats, I am skinny fat and I have been struggling with having six-pack abs for a long time not knowing what is the problem. I think it's because of my food routine which include high carb foods. I want to know what foods should I avoid during building abs muscles and what are the most effective exercises in the shortest period.
    Thank you...
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Sent you an FR