Things that make you go Hhmmm ....

Options

Replies

• captcozmo
    captcozmo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For the record, opposing opinions are welcome here as long as they make sense.... hhhmmmmmm
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Did McDonald’s burn up, or burn down?
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    Wendy’s had the commercials for years that asked McDonald’s and Burger King “where’s the beef?”
    Now we’re asking Wendy’s “Where’s the beef?” Hmmm
  • captcozmo
    Options
    That’s what I’m talking about!! 🤣🤣
  • captcozmo
    Options
    The real question is; where is Dr. Fauci?? 🤐😷
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    captcozmo wrote: »
    Unintentional!

Burn this post...🔥🔥

On the hand:

-Why does Hawaii have interstate highways?

Hhmmmm

I asked the same question when we were in Hawaii. They said it HAS to be an interstate for it to be federally funded. So that's what they named it. Go figure! 🤷‍♂️
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    captcozmo wrote: »
    People not wearing masks so close to each other!! Hhhmmmm

The crocheted face mask...........hmmm...
  • captcozmo
    Options
    Hhhmmmmm...😷
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    A quick visit to the grocery store today.

20% of those shopping were wearing masks and those little arrows on the floor directing traffic were ignored by everyone.

Our hair salons and barber shops opened Friday and restaurants are able to open their dining rooms today.

It's the older population and those at-risk individuals we need to be concerned with most.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

20% of those shopping were wearing masks and those little arrows on the floor directing traffic were ignored by everyone.

Our hair salons and barber shops opened Friday and restaurants are able to open their dining rooms today.

It's the older population and those at-risk individuals we need to be concerned with most.

I cant follow the arrows...it would add 20 min to my trip wandering all over
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

I know someone who got yelled at by a fellow shopper for accidentally going up a down aisle.

The yeller yelled, “What are you, a Trump supporter?”

To which this gentle and befuddled man replied in a way designed to twist this guy’s knickers even further, “Well, I AM from New York.”

Eta: our grocery stores are requiring face masks and are only letting in a certain number of people at a time. The number thing hasn’t been a problem because our population isn’t that high.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I know someone who got yelled at by a fellow shopper for accidentally going up a down aisle.

To which this gentle and befuddled man replied in a way designed to twist this guy’s knickers even further, “Well, I AM from New York.”

A friend of mine was at the grocery with her five year old daughter and a gentleman's shopping cart was slightly blocking the aisle.

She observed another man moving the cart out of his way and within seconds an altercation ensued with fisticuffs.

I think covid-19 can probably be spread from one's fist to another's mouth. Although, I don't know it there has been a peer reviewed, double-blind, clinical study on fist to mouth transmission.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

A friend of mine was at the grocery with her five year old daughter and a gentleman's shopping cart was slightly blocking the aisle.

She observed another man moving the cart out of his way and within seconds an altercation ensued with fisticuffs.

I think covid-19 can probably be spread from one's fist to another's mouth. Although, I don't know it there has been a peer reviewed, double-blind, clinical study on fist to mouth transmission.

And yet, when I make my weekly trips I’m finding people kind and more helpful than usual. I hate the hot mask and the lines are slow, but people are nice to me irl. Not complaining 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Options

And yet, when I make my weekly trips I’m finding people kind and more helpful than usual. I hate the hot mask and the lines are slow, but people are nice to me irl. Not complaining 😂

Yeah everybody I run across seems pretty cool.

It's kinda like the attitude that we're in this whole thing together, so let's make the best of it.

We can always act like complete *kittens* to each other when this covid thing is behind us.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    My Wendy’s has a sign out “we’re out of French fries, Dr. pepper, ketchup and mustard”. When I asked, he said we’ve got about an hour of hamburger meat left.
    What will Wendy’s sell? Hmmmm.
  • SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    Options

The White House is now requiring everyone going in the West Wing wear a mask.

• corinasue1143
    Options
    If you order styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    If common sense was lard, 1/2 the general population and 3/4 of the politicians couldn’t grease a pan.
  • flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This thread
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    If you just say no to drugs, why are you talking to drugs?