30 more kg to lose. Here’s the progress.

I used to be 133kgs and now I’m at 110kg . I’m still morbidly obese so I’m aiming to lose another 30kg. Idk how I’m gonna do it but imma try 😭anr9hyf0dhu8.jpeg

Replies

• UmaMageswarymfp
    UmaMageswarymfp Posts: 280 Member
    Great work! Keep it up!

Thank youuu💜
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Great progress! It sounds like you're on the right track, so keep going and you'll get there. (:
  • mjhurry
    mjhurry Posts: 29 Member
    Brilliant!! Congrats!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Well done, you have done very well :) Believe you can and you will get there.
  • mandyhavin6990
    mandyhavin6990 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing! You’re doing amazing & you look great!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    You're already looking healthier! You can do it! ...
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Big difference- keep it up! You’ll bethrilled!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    "It always seems impossible until it's done."- Nelson Mandela
    You will do this😊!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Thank you everyone 🥺💜
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I remember when you started. <3 You were planning a trip but didn't hear if you were able to go. You're looking great.
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I remember when you started. <3 You were planning a trip but didn't hear if you were able to go. You're looking great.

Awww yeah I did , I went but it wasn’t at my goal weight. In fact I gained a little when I went . I still had a great time though. Now I’m back on my proper diet and losing the gained weight during the trip 😂💜 thank you

• chasitystiff8417
    chasitystiff8417 Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats I see the difference what did you do to lose the weight and what things you ate
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Congrats I see the difference what did you do to lose the weight and what things you ate

I ate in calorie deficit and I reduced my carbs , increased my protein and I workout thrice a week 💜
  • yasai75
    yasai75 Posts: 7 Member
    You're going to do it the same way you lost the first 23kg! You're looking incredible, girl! I'm just starting out and have a long way to go, but your post gave me a nice boost! Thank you <3
  • MaggieTor3
    MaggieTor3 Posts: 50 Member
    Good for you girl! Keep it up, and next picture let's see a big smile! :)
  • mgan9311
    mgan9311 Posts: 30 Member
    I just came across your post! Great job! Keep going!

What workouts do you do three times a week? Weights, cardio, body weight exercises? You've made some serious progress already!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    yasai75 wrote: »
    You're going to do it the same way you lost the first 23kg! You're looking incredible, girl! I'm just starting out and have a long way to go, but your post gave me a nice boost! Thank you <3

Awww your reply made me workout today , I was being so lazy but the fact that I gave you a boost *boosted* my mood to work harder 🥰💜 so thank YOU
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    MaggieTor3 wrote: »
    Good for you girl! Keep it up, and next picture let's see a big smile! :)

I just realized how I look extremely depressed in both pictures, the first one I was but the second one I just got up from a long sleep that’s why I looked sleepy and confused 😂😭 will take a better one 😂💜
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    mgan9311 wrote: »
    I just came across your post! Great job! Keep going!

What workouts do you do three times a week? Weights, cardio, body weight exercises? You've made some serious progress already!

Thank you so much!! I do random exercises , when I used to go gym I did squats 20rep x3 , lunges 10rep x3 , planks 20 sec x3 , step up 20rep x3 , and barbells workout like lifting 10kg 15rep x 3 , deadlift 15 repx3 and bicep curl . These are my strength training. I fast walk on treadmill for 30mins . That’s it . Nowadays at home , I’m doing low impact cardios,planking , lunges and dancing like crazy . My ultimate target is to hit 500 cals everyday . Hope this helps and not too complicated to follow. Feel free to add and pm me if u wanna know In detail
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Fantastic job! I'm only 8 lbs/3.6 kg into my journey...and have a goal of losing 59 kg overall. A friend of mine just started a challenge to do three mini workouts a day, drink a gallon of water, etc... You can consider adding in something like that. I'm also doing the same types of home workouts right now...zumba videos etc... dance video game... I need to add in strength training and such... Wishing you much success! You are a motivation!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Fantastic job! I'm only 8 lbs/3.6 kg into my journey...and have a goal of losing 59 kg overall. A friend of mine just started a challenge to do three mini workouts a day, drink a gallon of water, etc... You can consider adding in something like that. I'm also doing the same types of home workouts right now...zumba videos etc... dance video game... I need to add in strength training and such... Wishing you much success! You are a motivation!

Oh wow you’re doing great , keep going and thanks love much appreciated 💜
  • Jojo7494
    Jojo7494 Posts: 2 Member
    Huge difference, congrats! I'm just starting AGAIN, lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks, eating better, smaller portions and walking or home workouts. I need to lose a minimum 30kgs in total and I'm so excited that the scales are going down already.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You're gorgeous.
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Jojo7494 wrote: »
    Huge difference, congrats! I'm just starting AGAIN, lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks, eating better, smaller portions and walking or home workouts. I need to lose a minimum 30kgs in total and I'm so excited that the scales are going down already.

I felt that “again” part so hard. I’ve been there. I’m in no position to advice anyone yet but I’d say instead of seeing it as 30kgs to lose you can set 5 kg first as your small goal. That helps me so much. I rarely think about the bigger goal 😭 but 3kgs in 2 weeks wowww you are killing it!!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    mockchoc wrote: »
    You're gorgeous.

Awww thanks sweetheart 💜
  • TheBigBurrito
    TheBigBurrito Posts: 1 Member
    I used to be 133kgs and now I’m at 110kg . I’m still morbidly obese so I’m aiming to lose another 30kg. Idk how I’m gonna do it but imma try 😭anr9hyf0dhu8.jpeg

o:) You are an inspiration... Keep it up!
  • K77EEL
    K77EEL Posts: 6 Member
    Awesome great work love from Dubai!!
  • K77EEL
    K77EEL Posts: 6 Member
    Can you post your eating habits?? Nutrition
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!