30 more kg to lose. Here’s the progress.

Options

Replies

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm only 8 lbs/3.6 kg into my journey...and have a goal of losing 59 kg overall. A friend of mine just started a challenge to do three mini workouts a day, drink a gallon of water, etc... You can consider adding in something like that. I'm also doing the same types of home workouts right now...zumba videos etc... dance video game... I need to add in strength training and such... Wishing you much success! You are a motivation!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    UmaMageswarymfp Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm only 8 lbs/3.6 kg into my journey...and have a goal of losing 59 kg overall. A friend of mine just started a challenge to do three mini workouts a day, drink a gallon of water, etc... You can consider adding in something like that. I'm also doing the same types of home workouts right now...zumba videos etc... dance video game... I need to add in strength training and such... Wishing you much success! You are a motivation!

Oh wow you’re doing great , keep going and thanks love much appreciated 💜
  • Jojo7494
    Jojo7494 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, congrats! I'm just starting AGAIN, lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks, eating better, smaller portions and walking or home workouts. I need to lose a minimum 30kgs in total and I'm so excited that the scales are going down already.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous.
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    Jojo7494 wrote: »
    Huge difference, congrats! I'm just starting AGAIN, lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks, eating better, smaller portions and walking or home workouts. I need to lose a minimum 30kgs in total and I'm so excited that the scales are going down already.

I felt that “again” part so hard. I’ve been there. I’m in no position to advice anyone yet but I’d say instead of seeing it as 30kgs to lose you can set 5 kg first as your small goal. That helps me so much. I rarely think about the bigger goal 😭 but 3kgs in 2 weeks wowww you are killing it!!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    You're gorgeous.

Awww thanks sweetheart 💜
  • TheBigBurrito
    TheBigBurrito Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to be 133kgs and now I’m at 110kg . I’m still morbidly obese so I’m aiming to lose another 30kg. Idk how I’m gonna do it but imma try 😭anr9hyf0dhu8.jpeg

o:) You are an inspiration... Keep it up!
  • K77EEL
    K77EEL Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome great work love from Dubai!!
  • K77EEL
    K77EEL Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can you post your eating habits?? Nutrition
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    K77EEL wrote: »
    Awesome great work love from Dubai!!

Aww thank you!!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    K77EEL wrote: »
    Can you post your eating habits?? Nutrition

I eat on deficit following this app and I eat lots of protein and vegetables everyday but I only eat 2 meals a day one is with a little rice and at night I eat like mix vegetables eggs . My diet is always up and down cause I randomly will save calories to eat junk food . It works tho. Just have to be under your required calories . You check my diary
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    I used to be 133kgs and now I’m at 110kg . I’m still morbidly obese so I’m aiming to lose another 30kg. Idk how I’m gonna do it but imma try 😭anr9hyf0dhu8.jpeg

o:) You are an inspiration... Keep it up!

Aww thank you!!
  • Rabbitholegirl
    Rabbitholegirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. How have you lost all that weight? How long has it taken you?
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you @UmaMagesw you have done so well. Keep up the good work and stay healthy you look wonderful! This is inspirational!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Well done, 23kg lost is MASSIVE, you can be proud of yourself !!!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    Fantastic work. How have you lost all that weight? How long has it taken you?

Thank you 💜, Calorie deficit and low carb , high protein plus some strength training workouts. It took me 10 months to drop 20kg
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    Wow good for you @UmaMagesw you have done so well. Keep up the good work and stay healthy you look wonderful! This is inspirational!

Thanks love 💜💜💜
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Well done, 23kg lost is MASSIVE, you can be proud of yourself !!!

Thank you 😭 I am kinda proud , not until I hit my target weight hehe
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you've stuck with it despite all the earlier bumps in the road - Well Done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!