Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• missbeccaanne
    Options
    This weekend I have my cousins 18th birthday, her dad always makes southern bbq, and then and end of the summer bbq on sunday a sort of folky jam session thing, and my boy is playing a show so I get to practice being the sober one all weekend and only eating one plate of food. I have always had the problem that if it is delicious I will eat until I cant move, this philosophy served me well with my amazing metabolism until the kid came and now I have to watch what I eat. Wish me Luck in my self control.
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Early weigh-in. 325!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm weighing in at 188.4, it's an over 2 pound loss this week!!!!
  • dmnosu17
    Options
    been sick this week so couldn't really work out as much as I wanted. Weighing at 230.4
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Good job everyone!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd figured with AF coming just after week 3's weigh-in, I'd be better this week than the last two (bloat before and during, right?) No. not only did I not lose the bloat weight, but I'm now up to 205.2. I'm just so damn disheartened and I don't even know where to start anymore. I watch and count, I don't lose weight. I don't watch or count, I don't lose weight. I work out like a madwoman, I gain weight. I don't work out like a madwoman, I gain weight. I'm just so sick and tired of all this. I haven't done anything but gain in the last FIFTEEN weeks. I admit, three or so of the past weeks have been crap for tracking, but I've been deliberately walking everywhere and hauling my toddler with me for added resistance (in the stroller, I'm not just dragging him along by the hair or anything XD ) and yet, here I am.

Just so frustrated, and not seeing the point anymore. No matter what I do, I hit the scale at greater-than-or-equal-to, so why on earth would I want to drag out of bed early to work out if sleeping sees the same result? ;.;
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!! Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
    I am weighing in at 160. Not too bad I guess. 7 1/2 wks left till the baby gets here, then I can start losing again, Hurray!!
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Happy Labor Day to all the ladies in the States! :drinker:

Stayed the same this week. 164.8 lbs
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Just so frustrated, and not seeing the point anymore. No matter what I do, I hit the scale at greater-than-or-equal-to, so why on earth would I want to drag out of bed early to work out if sleeping sees the same result? ;.;
    Hang in there Miriam, I know you must be incredibly frustrated. The scale can be downright evil at times. Have you taken measurements? Sometimes you'll see a change there but not on the scale, especially when you are doing a lot of exercise. Sometimes you need to change things up, either in your diet or exercise to get the weight coming off again. Weight training helps me lose inches, but makes the scale go up a bit. Just don't give up because you can beat this. We're here for you!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    weighing in at 142, after about three weeks of no budge I have lost a pound the last two weeks. I am super happy about that because I was about to lose my mind that the scale kept yoyoing and being so mean now if I can just keep this up.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Same weight again this week. :frown: Hoping next week shows some improvement... I really dislike being stuck.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    177.4 today. A small loss is better than nothing. Good luck everyone!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
  • shortnsexii
    Options
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same again this week. So, 222.0 lbs. I really think it's water retention, though. TOM is coming and I had a couple of days this week where my salt in take was more than I'd have liked. Either way, next week will be better. :wink:
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    126.2 again!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Whops, sorry for the late post, 193.8 was my Friday weight, not touching the scale after this long weekend away from home til Friday..

My first week of Half marathon training went really well. I planned on 11.5miles and I went 12.26miles instead ^.^ This weeks' plan is 12miles so we'll see what happens :)

Hope you all had a GREAT Labor Day (or regular) weekend!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!! Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
    I am weighing in at 160. Not too bad I guess. 7 1/2 wks left till the baby gets here, then I can start losing again, Hurray!!

Makin' a baby and STILL weigh less than me. :wink:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Missing a bunch of weights, and I'm guessing it's because of Labor Day weekend. I forgot it was Monday myself. So I'll post the chart tomorrow afternoon to give everyone a chance to check in. :flowerforyou: