Workout Clothes!

2»

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    I get a lot of my workout clothes from Old Navy and Marshall's/TJMaxx. Occasionally, I will pick up something on sale at Athleta, and I have a friend why sells Zyia, and have bought a few items from her. I generally don't like to spend a fortune on clothes to sweat in for an hour or two. Maybe if "athleisure" were more my style (admittedly, it has become my look during lockdown...but when I do leave the house I am excited to have an excuse for real clothes, so I tend to dress up more than normal for trips to the supermarket or the ophthalmologist.)

I used to like Target's activewear as well...but I haven't been all that thrilled with the line that replaced C9 (all in motion). The Joy Lab stuff is cute though.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I get a lot of my workout clothes from Old Navy and Marshall's/TJMaxx. Occasionally, I will pick up something on sale at Athleta, and I have a friend why sells Zyia, and have bought a few items from her. I generally don't like to spend a fortune on clothes to sweat in for an hour or two. Maybe if "athleisure" were more my style (admittedly, it has become my look during lockdown...but when I do leave the house I am excited to have an excuse for real clothes, so I tend to dress up more than normal for trips to the supermarket or the ophthalmologist.)

I used to like Target's activewear as well...but I haven't been all that thrilled with the line that replaced C9 (all in motion). The Joy Lab stuff is cute though.

My sister mocks me for “getting fancy for Walmart.”

on topic: I found a pair of leggings i like at a discount retailer - they’re by avalanchewear- they have zippered pockets, look almost like real pants, and are very flattering for my shape. I’ve tried finding them online but have not had any luck.
  • RachD9
    RachD9 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey girls! If anyone is looking for some high quality affordable gymwear, check out www.equinoxactiveonline.com 😊
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    RachD9 wrote: »
    Hey girls! If anyone is looking for some high quality affordable gymwear, check out www.equinoxactiveonline.com 😊
    You're so subtle, Rachel!
  • Jstarz1
    Jstarz1 Posts: 88 Member
    I'm usually just a Nike guy!! Fits good for me and then I usually accompany it with a cut off tee
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    My old clothes. White hanes t-shirt and hand me down bicycle shorts or marvel boxer briefs. No seems to care at the gym that I'm wearing men's underwear.