Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• verdemariana
    verdemariana Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I’m new here, just jump started into this healthy lifestyle. Looking for friends that are motivated and active. When we push and support each other is when we achieve our best results 😊💪
  • Moi_jo
    Moi_jo Posts: 39 Member
    👋 hey add me
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Yes Y e s Y E S
  • JamalCarr
    JamalCarr Posts: 3 Member
    I need more friends 😫😁‼️
    No but seriously I would definitely appreciate more accountability partners and let me just add that I’m elated to be part of an awesome, motivated group of individuals!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Hey guys!

I’ve lost 135lbs and want to progress my fitness and continue my journey

Would love to collaborate and motivate each other 🙌🙌🙌

https://instagram.com/clean_eating_for_weightloss?r=nametag
  • chrisboydtaylor
    chrisboydtaylor Posts: 3 Member
    Beautiful Spring in Huntsville Alabama, trying to keep my 2 week running streak alive 🤞🏼
  • eacerda23
    eacerda23 Posts: 25 Member
    Looking for a solid group of friends who can help with accountability and help motivate. When I see others push themselves, I can't help but get pumped up!

Feel free to add me so we can help each other out.
  • Daisyfinch90
    Daisyfinch90 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi - I previously lost 110lbs (took 10 months) and kept it off for 10 years! Now I’ve got married, had 2 babies and have developed a sweet tooth and am almost back at square 1 with 100lbs to lose.
    I started again a week ago on 1200cals a day, and am feeling pretty confident so far. Will start working out soon I promise!
    I found having weight loss friends really helped me last time so it’d be great to have some this time round too!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    🙋‍♀️
  • RinChillin
    RinChillin Posts: 4 Member
    Hello Yes, Looking for support buddies and good conversation. Used to use this app for years but starting a new one from scratch this time. Feel free to add me too. :)
  • werewolvesinspace
    werewolvesinspace Posts: 10 Member
    I used to use this website a long time ago and am back now because I missed to community, and simpler tracking apps just aren’t the same. I’m back trying to lose 25 pounds. Would love to have some friends with progress showing up in my feed. Nice to meet you all and good luck everyone!
  • Jazminquiroga
    Jazminquiroga Posts: 28 Member
    Hello Friend 👋🏻
  • ceelou52
    ceelou52 Posts: 31 Member
    New!! I need friends my fitness pal is lonely 😩 seems like I’m talking to myself most of the time lol
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    add me!! back to the grind after 2 months not allowed at the gym. fresh and ready to roll! i also have like hardly any friends on here that are active so need some more motivation!!
  • HaFrMaZo
    HaFrMaZo Posts: 315 Member
    Ive not been on here for ages just need some motivation
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Day 2278 and counting

Never met a stranger, here to help you get you to your best you!

Daily poster, open dairy and workouts
  • dianemunn4881
    dianemunn4881 Posts: 53 Member
    Add me please
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    It’s been a long time mfp. I need some friends to keep me motivated
  • ShellyBear511
    ShellyBear511 Posts: 14 Member
    Back again for the 457th time. I need help and someone to kick me when I'm not moving enough.
  • PNWlife206
    PNWlife206 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey... looking for some support and some new friends!! Add me!!!