Options

Replies

• ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGES:

PYGMY
    ======
    Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5
    miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above
    days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day
    you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

===============================================================================================

BUSHMEN:
    =========

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),
    20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1
    miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

************************************************************************************************************************************

For videos of any of the above exercises please visit: http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Good Luck Y'all!
    Let's kill this!!!

shaindi
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Thank you for next week list.

I did the challenge for yesterday yesterday.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    i need your weights.
    pretty please!!!
    thanks!
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    My beginning weight this week is 128 lbs.
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Monday, September 5th

My weight is: 146lbs
    Good week to all :wink:
  • ashxo12
    ashxo12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My beginning weight is 150.4.... I will update on the challenges I did for the rest of last week!
  • slybaby
    Options
    Hi team!

I respectfully am withdrawing my name from the team.
    After reading week two and reflecting upon the upcoming challenges, I realise that I cannot juggle it all plus my career and family life. I will continue monitoring my calories and exercise with MFP but not with a team at this point and time. I apologize and wish you all the best of luck!

Slybaby
  • slybaby
    Options
    I've had a change of heart, after having shared my concerns with our team captain. I've decided to try the pygmy version vs the bushmen and see what happens. I hate not doing my best and letting others down. Thanks for listening to my jibber-jabber!
    Wishing all a great week :happy:
    slybaby
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I've had a change of heart, after having shared my concerns with our team captain. I've decided to try the pygmy version vs the bushmen and see what happens. I hate not doing my best and letting others down. Thanks for listening to my jibber-jabber!
    slybaby
    Happy you stay with us!!!

My weight in today was 124.2
  • dk_runs
    Options
    Saw the challenges for today and almost wanted to cry. I did a 10 mile run yesterday and my legs are still sore. Soo…I did tomorrow’s challenges today. Arm-work was doable today; legwork not so much.

Here’s my day in a nutshell:

Tabata + 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops (these almost killed me – legs were involved with this exercise…ouch…ouch ouch), 20 Pushups (modified if needed) = DONE!
    Calories = Under
    Water = 8 glasses

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!
  • dk_runs
    Options
    slybaby

Glad you are still on our team :smile:
  • vjohnso3
    vjohnso3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all! This past weekend I have been moving in order to start my first job post college graduation! I've been incredibly busy with that, but have manages to do the challenges as well. I won't have Internet until Friday, so my posts will be sporadic but I'm still participating!! My weight didn't change from The first weigh in but hopefully after settling in to my new lifestyle I'll see some progress. Good job so far everyone!
  • slybaby
    Options
    Monday, September 5th 2011

Calories: under
    Water: done
    Exercise: pygmy...done (walked 1.5 miles with my favorite four legged girl!) I did some resistance training with her bc she wanted to chase some frogs and I had to hold her back...all 5lbs of her! lol

Much better spirits thanks to the team!
    Have a great night and a fantastic week!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

I have been so busy and sick this weekend. I was able to make it to the gym and stay on top of challenges - just haven't been able to keep up with posting, sorry.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    9-3-11 through 9-5-11:

Exercises: Completed
    Waters: Completed/Consumed
    Calories: Completed/Under

RI30W2 totally kicked my booty just now too. Hope I can get stronger this week to really kill it! :devil:
  • ashxo12
    ashxo12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Not sure where I left off on reporting in, but just incase i skipped a day...

9/1, 9/2 & 9/3 (week 1)

Did not complete extra challenge...

Week 2 (9/5 & 9/6)

didn't do the extra walks either...
  • dk_runs
    Options
    September 6th
    Hi Team!
    Oooo it was tough to get up and go to work today!

As for food/exercise, here's how things shook out for me today:

Daily Bushman Challenge + Tabata= Done
    Water = 8 glasses
    Calories = Under

Hope y'all had a good day! :) I saw Izzy posted earlier that her day was not going so great...hope it got better for you Iz!
  • slybaby
    Options
    Tuesday, September 6th 2011

Calories: under
    Water: done
    Exercise: pygmy +1.5miles

Tomorrow is hump day:) Hooray!
  • vjohnso3
    vjohnso3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Today was my first day of my job and it was already hard to resist office temptation : panera catered for lunch and candy in front of me all day!! I completed the pygmy exercises (with the only weights I have at my new apartment which are 12 lbs, what a burn!!). I also ran 1.5 miles so that counts for extra points right?

Water- complete
    Calories - under
    Challenge - complete
  • Jackiej26
    Jackiej26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Water - complete
    Calories - under
    Challenge - pygmy. complete

with that said....I'm going to bed. Was a long weekend moving my daughter. Missing her something fierce, but also so incredibly excited for her new job/adventure.

Tomorrow is a new day!