Women 200lb+, Let's Be Mighty this May!!!

Options

Replies

• changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @ AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Congratulations! That's exciting, you have a busy month ahead! My grandfather wore a built-up shoe, he fell off a swing when he was little and that damaged his hip, he suffered in silence over so many years (medicine wasn't as advanced) So I hope you get the help you need!!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,274 Member
    Options
    @sharpdust nice to see you. I am glad that habits are similar to goals. In fact these seem as if they are things that you are working on becoming habits or habits to be. Some goals are 1 time things. But most of the goals we list when we check in are really habits we are working to establish. If we thought of them that way we might do better at achieving them. I either drink my water or not but even if I do most days it would make sense to make it a habit I do not need to think so much about. In trying to drink my water I have begun to try to establish a habit of after drinking my coffee drinking a glass of water every hour until my goal is pretty much a foregone conclusion. Before I just tried to drink more it didn’t work too well.

@AlexandraFindsHerself So glad you found a house. It sounds very nice. Glad for your pound loss too.

@Rosie3579 I like your plan to get into the 170s and maintain for a while especially for weights that were hard to achieve it is good to take a time to reset. Yesterday I did my chapter but not my exercise. Today I am trying to do both but doubt I will have time to make the dinner I planned. It is okay because I don’t think the chicken has defrosted anyway. I make a list, set priorities and get as many as I can done. I call it good because it is. Yes I love the days I do all the things but to expect that every day is too much.

@speyerj Wow, just wow!

@sweetirish that would be a challenge. No soup? I love soups. I made 2 last week that we have been enjoying.

@finngirl61 decluttering is on my list but it isn’t at the top. We have done some. I hear that it helps with weight loss and vice versa. Love your quotes. I just got back from a walk with my husband. He is taking Fridays off this summer. I can only go so far before I get twinges in my bad knee. Today I was feeling stronger and wanted to go another block before turning around. But then my knee started to do its thing. On the way back we stopped and looked at irises that were blooming. I realized my knee was fine. I think next time I will try walking until I feel that twinge and then stop and rest and then keep going and don’t quit until I make it all the way to our old walk that looped back around on another street.

@duebedm I hope the rest of you PTO goes better

@CupcakeCrusoe I usually skip lunch on weekends. My husband makes a lovely breakfast that is a bit later. We are always hoping our daughter will wake up and join us. Then we have a nice dinner. If I am hungry I have a healthy snack instead of lunch but not if I am not. If I make a dinner I sometimes find I need something to have enough energy to make dinner.

@wholebygrace great check in.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,274 Member
    Options
    @procolorer Nice check in, what a month! Happy Birthday!