Opinions (What makes you a good person and what makes you a bad person ?)

Forestgirly
Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
edited March 2016 in Fun and Games
What makes you a good person and what makes you a bad person ?

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Probably nachos.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    I love hard and hate hard
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I guess it depends on your perspective. Personally, being a "good" person to me means treating people well, and with respect. Being "good" means taking care of my family and friends, and protecting them at all costs. "Bad" to me would be someone who doesn't do those things, because they choose not to.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    I will be the sweetest girl you know, BUT I will cut you.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I'm filled with Compassion, stand up for those who are ridiculed and Love everyone!
    However, I NEVER forget someone's mistakes and tend to voice my opinion a whole LOT!!!
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    I have a huge heart and love hard but no patience..
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    I'm care about my friends and family a lot and always support them but when someone doesn't listen to me or do what I want them to do I'll get angry pretty quickly
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    There's no black&white answer. Everyone is a little good or a little bad or one of million shades of grey in between. You just have to try to be your best. Whether you think someone is good or bad is often just a matter of perspective.
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    I'm always there for friends, family and coworkers who need me but I also tease them all relentlessly.
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    I'm mostly good but am glad that don't have the power to annihilate the human race because I'd be tempted.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    I'm a very honest and sincere person but never forget anything
  • missfally
    missfally Posts: 4 Member
    Compassion, love, and empathy make a person a good person.
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    ^ this.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    I'm kind to most people. Help them if they need it, but if you mess with my family expect a beating.
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Hard to say really. People tend to not talk to me because I look scary, and or don't know how I'll be. I can be...cordial I suppose. No reason to be an a**hole unless a loved one of mine is messed with, than I release the wolves upon you.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    I speak whats on my mind with no filter. I call that s*** as I see it.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    Reviving this thread

Good: Because we see the good and positive things about almost any situation in life

Bad: Because we are minions
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited June 2020
    The Good in me is my Love & Compassion for others, 💞my Faith🙏, my sense of humor 🤪, I'm a pretty great Mama & Mima 🤗 ...and wife 💏and I Love with my everything!💘

The bad is that I'm overly sensitive 😢, I hold grudges 😡, I procrastinate 🤷 and have little willpower to say no to people and to good food 🥴 oh... And sometimes I have a potty mouth 🤬 and I can occasionally be judgemental & critical😬
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Good? 🤔 I’ll get back to you on that.

Bad? I can’t share that here.
  • Keef75
    Keef75 Posts: 546 Member
    Good- 95% of the time I’m a normal, happy go lucky, chilled type of guy who would help anyone..
    Bad- that other 5%.....