Healthy for the Holidays Challenge - 9/06 - 11/22

Options
aab1
aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
Join the "Healthy for the Holidays" challenge beginning Tuesday, 9/06 thru Tuesday, 11/22!!!

Come join us if you're looking for extra motivation as we approach the Holiday season. We've got a great group of ladies & gents helping each other stay motivated and we are always looking for others to join our group.

Each week will have a different food & exercise challenge with a weekly check in that will allow you to share your progress towards the goal weight or NSV you set for 11/22.

How to join? Starting Tuesday 9/06 post your current weight (CW), your 11/22 goal weight (GW) and/or the NSV(s) you wish to achieve by Tuesday, 11/22. Each subsequent Tuesday post that week's current weight (CW) and/or your progress made towards your NSV(s). Everyone's progress will be tracked & the group's weekly successes will be posted.

Hope to hear from you on Tuesday!!

*** NSV = 'Non Scale Victory" ***

Replies

• healthyliving_girl
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Sounds great Ailene, I'm in for another challenge!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,943 Member
    Options
    bumping
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in :bigsmile:
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am definately in! Will post tomorrow! :)
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    *bump!!!* I would love to sign up for a week maybe sometime in October! :)
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I can take a September week.
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! should be interesting...lol
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'll be back for the weigh in tomorrow!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This is exactly the challenge I was looking for... My birthday is on 11/26 and by that day i want to lose 10 pounds!!!! So count me in defenitely!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am deffently in for this challenge ! My starting weight is 184.0 and my goal weight for this challenge is 170.0 . Some of my nsvs for this challenge is to find time to exercise at least 5 or 6 days a week and to go down a pants size!
  • ETsambouris
    Options
    I think this is just what I need!
  • squeeky96
    squeeky96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, have alot of weight to loose and this seems like the perfect way to start.
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in, and will weigh in tomorrow. I'll take a challenge week, doesn't matter which one.
  • kathied41
    Options
    I'm in
    I need to kick up the exercise n water intake.
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Of COURSE I'm back in for this one!! Love you all, see you tomorrow for the weigh in.
    And I will take a week again, plug me in Miss Olivia :drinker:

Leslie

Oh, and a big welcome to all the new people we will have joining us...this is a FABULOUS group!!
  • gracemleone
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new on here and this challenge is exactly what I need. I lost 15lbs within the past few months and have been slacking lately, I've been fluctuating between 130-135 for the past month and I'm ready to get back on track and lose remaining 15lbs.

I'm going to go ahead and post my weigh-in and goals a little early as I'm having issues with my internet and might not be able to log in tomorrow. I hope that's ok..

CW 9/6: 132
    GW 11/22: 115

NSV's:
    Exercise regularly,
    Drink more water,
    Lose the all or nothing mentality (Oh, I ate a piece of chocolate.. I already messed up so I'll eat a whole bar now and start over tomorrow!!) This has to stop! lol
    Track all foods eaten.

Good luck everyone!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You all know I'm in!!! Love this group of ladies and looking forward to making new friends :)
  • agirl11
    agirl11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    *bump* I'm in!!!!
  • dylanne
    dylanne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in also. I'm new to MFP and really need some motivation and encouragement.