Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 116

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,276 Member
    @eyesopennow - so sorry to hear your sad news, please accept my condolences, you will be in my thoughts this next few days <3

@hammycakes - congratulations on your impressive achievement, I can't run so I am really impressed!

@GrandmaJackie - I sympathise with you during this difficult time, take comfort from enjoying the time that you spend with your grandkids, it is special.
  • carol7878
    carol7878 Posts: 302 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    @carol7878 - Many congratulations on your wedding anniversary, hope you both enjoyed your day & I'm sure that extra yeast roll will soon disappear!

Thanks misicsax It was our 1st time inside a restaurant sense March 12th. So it was very enjoyable! Plus the fact that I was with my best friend and love of my life.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,276 Member
    kblanc14 wrote: »
    kblanc14 wrote: »
    @kblanc14 - sorry to ask, but what is a CSA ?

Please don’t be sorry! I love sharing new info about this stuff. :) It stands for Community Supported Agriculture. We paid money up front to a farm for a share of their crops each week. So starting this Monday, I’ll drive about ten minutes to pick up some locally grown produce at one of their pick up sites in the next town over. Some farms only have a veggie option but this farm has fruit and vegetable share options, so we got both. I’m super excited about it! It’s a great way to support our local agricultural community while benefiting from the produce not having to travel 1000’s of miles to get to us. It’s a win win for us :)

What a good idea! You enjoy ! x

Thank you! We will! Here’s a picture from our pick up today :smiley:vrmszdu6iq1f.jpeg

Wow! What a lovely selection - even a Basil plant!!