Eurybe Warriors - Week 2 (Closed Group)

Options
Sorry I've been MIA. The summer coming to a close always gets crazy busy.

There is a blog page for the exercises now. How freakin' cool is that? LOL The links for the workouts are there too. Follow this link for the blog - http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Here are the week 2 Pygymy challenges - Please read everything listed in the parenthesis too.

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) If you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN!

Keep going strong!

Replies

• lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Week 2 - BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

All exercises and youtube videos can be found at http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com

Day 1 - 5 minute Bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute Bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute Bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1 miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bumpidy bump...
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I hope ya'll had a great weekend!!!
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a good video for tabata workout. .the one ive got is a girl doing things at a pretty slow speed and from what I know about tabata its supposed to be very hard core and only done a few times a week, and he wants us to do it everyday?! Just need some clarification, is it supposed to be just a 4min warmup for us or are we actually supposed to be going full out like tabata is normally?
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ready for #2!
  • Charlie175
    Options
    Ok, for my tabata I did pushups, squats, jacks and dips. . 2 rounds of each. . Opinions?!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ready for a full week!
  • lukybug
    Options
    Anyone have a good video for tabata workout. .the one ive got is a girl doing things at a pretty slow speed and from what I know about tabata its supposed to be very hard core and only done a few times a week, and he wants us to do it everyday?! Just need some clarification, is it supposed to be just a 4min warmup for us or are we actually supposed to be going full out like tabata is normally?

Just a 4 minute warmup, not the full tabata workout.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    so last week I did both the pygmy and the Bushmen challenges are we supposed to? or do you choose which one you want to do? this week seems intense for both thats why I was wondering?
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump! Are we checking in weekly??
  • lilallen05
    Options
    hurray for week 2!!! bring it on!! :D
  • Charlie175
    Options
    so last week I did both the pygmy and the Bushmen challenges are we supposed to? or do you choose which one you want to do? this week seems intense for both thats why I was wondering?

Just pick one of them
  • lukybug
    Options

Just pick one of them

Thank you :)
  • lukybug
    Options
    Bump! Are we checking in weekly??

Yes. You re to post your weekly recaps in the specific week forum. Weigh in's are due to me by Sunday via Private Message. All information can be found in the first post from the first week. Please check there for more information too.
  • _Corinne_
    Options
    Question - How long does it take everyone to do the daily challenges. I find myself going slow when it comes to burpees (HATE 'EM!). Anyone else taking their time with certain exercises?
  • Charlie175
    Options
    I think yesterday (including the 4 min tabata and 5 min bear crawl) took close to 1/2hr for me. .I don't do the burpees very quickly either (yet!). I'd say push yourself to whatever your limit is. . time yourself and try to beat it on the next one!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I've been out of touch the last few days because Ive been with family in Dallas. I did well on my water and I did the pygmy challenges for the last 2 days. Im going to do my best to catch up on logging my food...but Im pretty certain I went over these last 2 days.

I'm sorry and I promise this is the only time I will let you guys (and myself) down during this challenge. I am ready to get going hardcore. Im going to get going on the bushman series tomorrow and I am going to attempt to do as many 5k's as possible.

Please love me through my vacation failures this week
  • _Corinne_
    Options
    Awe TBHoover - you're sweet and we love you regardless. Rock on Sista!
  • Charlie175
    Options
    We're so quiet this month! How's everyone doing with the challenge and stuff?! Let's get loud!