Keto buddies

Options
I’ve been on keto for 3 weeks and so far I’m down 10lbs. I bought a scale to measure body fat and all that fun stuff but I’d like some keto buddies beginners or experts who want to vent, share recipes and even workouts. Add me 😃

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,091 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on keto for 3 weeks and so far I’m down 10lbs. I bought a scale to measure body fat and all that fun stuff but I’d like some keto buddies beginners or experts who want to vent, share recipes and even workouts. Add me 😃

I am back on keto as of today :)
  • the3dwizard
    the3dwizard Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Started back on keto about 30 days ago. I got the Keto-Mojo meter to check my glucose and ketones. Seems to work well. I check late in the morning (not everyday) to see what my fasting numbers are. I have a keto shake that I did the test on after I consumed it to make sure it didn't spike my glucose and that I stayed in ketosis. I drink it 5 days a week for lunch so it was good to know the numbers.
  • appalachian_gigi
    appalachian_gigi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm Keto, too. I really like it!
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto for the most part but probably not as intended. I'm not a vegetable lover at all, and don't eat enough fruit. But, at my last physical, my doctor was duly impressed with my numbers!

If you'd like to add me, I'd be happy to support and share ideas, recipes, and friendship!
  • kimarie123
    kimarie123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I started back on Keto this past Monday and already 3lbs down! I have followed Keto in the past and it's highly effective! If you like to cook, there's lot's of variety and some delicious dishes :)
  • BeautyofBria
    BeautyofBria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I started almost 3 weeks ago. It's been 19 days since I had sugar!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me if you would like a cheerleader/supporter :)
  • luc0z4de
    luc0z4de Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m a week into mine and it’s been hard. Luckily I bought a guide to help and give me a food plan for guidance. I reckon I’d have struggled without it.
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started too. anyone feel free to add me. i'm still playing with my macros and i dont log on the nights i work 12 hour overnights but I log on my off days :)
  • HOTTTAJ
    HOTTTAJ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto for 3 weeks now, have 50+ pounds to lose, i do very low carb count, lost only 2.9 pounds....need a successful veteran keto follower to help me find my sweet spot and start losing more quickly. I am also unsure how to add friends.....new to this community page, please help
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    May I suggest this group ..... we are a bunch of low carbers... keto-ers ...carnivores etc ..Anyone is welcome to join

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum

lots of information and awesome people :)
  • jukeboxengineer1
    jukeboxengineer1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been doing low carb, no sugar for nearly 12 weeks now, lost 35lbs so far, pls add me, cheers! 👍