Team Jungle Jewels (Tribal Sept) - Week 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Week 2 - Day 1

4 min tabata, 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats - check
    Under cals - check
    Water - check
    5k - walked (sorry couldn't run today!)

I look forward to reading your successes too!! :tongue:

HUGS

How on earth did you accomplish all this when you had your accident? You're a studdette!!!! Love ya!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Week 2 - Day 1

4 min tabata, 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees, 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats - Done
    Under calories-Done
    64 oz. Water- Done

5k walk- Done

Also 20 minutes of shadow boxing.... I'm sore ... What a workout today!!!! Keep up the great work team!!!!

Fe...you're doing fabulous!! I'm SO impressed!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    I wonder if I didn't do the correct thing for split squats...any1 have the correct video?

Hey Crystal...I just looked on youtube at split squats. They remind me of stationary lunges....unless you're going to do the jump in there too!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 2/Day 1
    72oz H20 and under Cal goal
    1 minute bear walk 1 min
    100 Jumping Jacks 2 min
    50 Crunches 1 min
    25 Split Squats 3 min
    1.5 mile walk 45 min
    2.5 mile walk 75 min
    Strength training 8 min
    Total 135 min

Way to go Monica!! You're a rockstar!!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    There's too many of MY face on here when I reply to everyone individually!! hahahha!! I am so utterly proud of you all!! You're taking this and RUNNING with it....Jules and I are amazed at your "hoodspah" and determination!! I know it gets a little harder each week, but you all are so UP to it!!

On one other note...did we lose a team member? Anybody seen ANYthing of Suse??

Keep it up, ladies....you have NO idea how proud we are of you!!!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Boy this workout kicked my butt today and I am so tired from last week. I love this!!! because I know it is going to pay off, heck, it already has!
    Glad you're loving it - it gets quite addictive!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    I wonder if I didn't do the correct thing for split squats...any1 have the correct video?
    Crystal
    It should be on Gary's blog and it definitely is on Youtube - they are basically deep lunges which you can either walk or jump to alternate legs
    :laugh:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JEWELS

I'm feeling a little sore & battered today :tongue: but VERY HAPPY at the Jewels!!! Stunning, hard-working and beautiful!! Knew our name was perfect for the team!!

Day 2 -

PYGYMY - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

OR

BUSHMEN - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1 miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

HAVE A LOVELY DAY :flowerforyou:
  • TunsiAmeri
    TunsiAmeri Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 - All complete :)
    4 min Tabata
    5 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 1
    00 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees , 20 Windshield Wipers,
    50 Split Squats
    Water 14 glasses
    Under my calories
    Regular workout completed

Still a bit under the weather, can't wait to feel better!

Hope you all had an amazing holiday weekend and an even better week!
  • TunsiAmeri
    TunsiAmeri Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    double post
  • trimom63
    Options
    Oops...did it again....visiting everyone else and not telling about myself.... yesterday, all was good, food-under, water-over, exercises-done!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Oops...did it again....visiting everyone else and not telling about myself.... yesterday, all was good, food-under, water-over, exercises-done!!
    YES we had noticed!! :laugh:
    Going to start calling you 'Britney Oops I did it AGAIN Spears!'
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Ha Ha that's tooo funny!!! We appreciate your feedback!!! Everyone is doing such a great job!!! I also have my cousin who live in Texas following along doing the challenge as well. We check in with each other every morning.... LOL She has already called me INSANE...ha ha WTG Jewels!!! WE ARE AWESOME!!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Hmmm...let's see if I can bust a move like Britney.......nope....... hahahahah!!!
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Wow I'm so shocked that the challenges were relatively easy today. I was really worried after yesterday...i even considered going back to pygmy...i was so exhausted & the burpies nearly brought me to tears. I know that's the point but I was so worried about burning out especially when my thighs ache at night but I'm feeling encouraged & now I fully intend to press on...Lord give me strength! Now on to my day & I'll finish my regular workout tonite ;-)
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Wow I'm so shocked that the challenges were relatively easy today. I was really worried after yesterday...i even considered going back to pygmy...i was so exhausted & the burpies nearly brought me to tears. I know that's the point but I was so worried about burning out especially when my thighs ache at night but I'm feeling encouraged & now I fully intend to press on...Lord give me strength! Now on to my day & I'll finish my regular workout tonite ;-)
    I'm glad you're pleased with today's workout - short lived though - more burpees on Wednesday!!!|
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Hmmm...let's see if I can bust a move like Britney.......nope....... hahahahah!!!
    Let's hope you don't shave your head !!
  • trimom63
    Options

I can promise that I won't have any pics sans panties either!! hahahha!!
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    I'm glad you're pleased with today's workout - short lived though - more burpees on Wednesday!!!|

Burpees tomorrow..... Bring it on!!!! HA

I hope yesterday was more mental than anything... fingers crossed :ohwell:
  • PandaFit450
    Options

I can promise that I won't have any pics sans panties either!! hahahha!!
    Hahahaha! ROFL :laugh:
    I was thinking I might have to come over there t take your children away for safety!!!