BACK AT IT AGAIN...

Hi everyone!
I hope you’re having a lovely Sunday so far. This morning, I made a decision. I’m going to make a lifestyle change. Yes, I’ve been here before. Yes, I had some success. And finally... yes, I reverted back to my old eating habits. I’m hopeful that this time will be different. I’ve done A LOT of internal work over the past few years, while working with a registered dietitian. I’ve learned so much about my body and why I make the eating habits I do. I intend to be H.O.T. during this process. Honest. Open. Transparent. I’ll share the mistakes I’ve made in the past, when I feel like I’m not making any process, and honestly, just all the feels during the journey. I hope to encourage whoever needs encouragement. I want you to feel as if you can do the same! Let’s motivate each other! I’m back at it again & I’m ready to WIN! Lifestyle change IS happening.

Replies

• jenlefleur31
    jenlefleur31 Posts: 21 Member
    Well done you! Hope it goes well for you!
  • Kayla_Caroline
    Kayla_Caroline Posts: 29 Member
    Thank you so much, jenlefleur31! I hope it goes well for you, too!
  • mamatoavery
    mamatoavery Posts: 1 Member
    Best of luck! I’m in the same boat! Back again.
  • Kayla_Caroline
    Thank you, mamatoavery! Best of luck to you, too! We can do this!
  • N9GSURick
    N9GSURick Posts: 5 Member
    Back again here, also, after losing 90 and gaining 30 of it back during quarantine. It's not been easy the last few months! I'd love any friend requests from positive, motivated folks as we try to get back on track together.
  • Irishgreeneyes2794
    Irishgreeneyes2794 Posts: 2 Member
    I too have decided today to get back to being healthier. Welcome back
  • hpurtee1hp
    hpurtee1hp Posts: 42 Member
    I'm newly starting over too!! Lets do this!
  • Kayla_Caroline
    YAY! This is amazing! LET’S DO THIS!!! N9GSURick, Irishgreeneyes2794, & hpurtee1hp 😁
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Sending a friend request. Lost 50, found 20 of it. Have restarted a few times over the past 18 months or so. No more lost & found lol.
  • Kayla_Caroline
    I just saw & accepted! Yes, no more lost & found nanamerriman2020! We can do it!
  • joyneville253
    joyneville253 Posts: 59 Member
    Always try again! You can do it. ☺
  • Kayla_Caroline
    That’s amazing, mamana3 & HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank you, joyneville253! I’m excited for your journey!

Aww, well I’m glad you’re here! We can totally be tracking buddies, mkchris!
  • B3sha
    B3sha Posts: 15 Member
    I am starting over again too. I’ve been an on again off again user of MFP but haven’t really taken it that seriously before. Today is my first time venturing into the forums!

Here’s to us finding the inspiration and motivation we need from each other! 💕
  • Kayla_Caroline
    That’s amazing, B3sha! I’m rooting for you!

Wow. Thank you for being so transparent, simb27! I’m sorry to hear you went through that, and I hope you’re in a better place now. I can relate, I’ve done a lot of emotional eating too. You can do it though! I’m excited for your journey!
  • mlkitch
    mlkitch Posts: 1 Member
    Same! I really plan (was going to write "hope", but that shows I have no control over what is happening...and we all know we have control)...so I am planning to get a handle on my food. I'm pretty good at working out consistently...but I need to make thoughtful decisions surrounding my meals. Glad to see I'm not the only one who is starting again. I also loved your mantra: H onest; O pen; T ransparent.

• Kayla_Caroline
    That’s great, mlkitch! Nope, you’re absolutely not the only one! & thank you, but I can’t take the credit. I got it from Michael Todd. He’s a pastor at Transformation Church in Tulsa, OK. You can check him out on YouTube. He’s amazing!
  • Redmond70
    Redmond70 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Kayla, nice to hear some positive vibes. feel free to add me 😁