What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Laying on the floor with my legs up on the wall in hopes of some pressure relief
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Watching old episodes of Chip and Dale with the kiddo. God those guys are the best
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Bleeding money

Thankful I have boys😳

Wouldn't be so bad if the groom's parents had stepped up for the rehearsal dinner. I am hosting that as well. They contributed a whopping $150 towards the dinner for 35 guests. And I use the term "contributed" very loosely since they didn't actually give the groom money, they just told him they would pay his car insurance for one month. And since they didn't bother to broach the subject until mid May, I didn't have time to find a venue for the dinner. So the dinner is being hosted at home.
  • melissatwill
    melissatwill Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I’m throwing myself a pity party🥺 Laying on the couch with both a heating pad and an ice pack; feeling miserable😩. My TMJ is flared up & it’s kicking my butt this time; I’ve tried everything without relief.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options
    I’m throwing myself a pity party🥺 Laying on the couch with both a heating pad and an ice pack; feeling miserable😩. My TMJ is flared up & it’s kicking my butt this time; I’ve tried everything without relief.

Botox?
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Some chiropractors can fix TMJ if you haven't tried that yet.
  • melissatwill
    Options

Botox?

I have not tried that yet! I’ve been dealing with this for 20 years on & off & can usually manage ok with taking ibuprofen for inflammation, facial massage, & eating soft foods. However, this time has been pretty intense. I will definitely look into this. Thank you!

• melissatwill
    Options

Some chiropractors can fix TMJ if you haven't tried that yet.

Thank you, I have not tried or even thought about going to a chiropractor for help but I do see where it could offer relief! Thank you for the suggestion.

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

I am throwing myself a pity party too🥺. To better days 🥂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

Botox?

I have not tried that yet! I’ve been dealing with this for 20 years on & off & can usually manage ok with taking ibuprofen for inflammation, facial massage, & eating soft foods. However, this time has been pretty intense. I will definitely look into this. Thank you!

I've never tried botox but struggled with this myself. There are exercises and mouth guards for grinding.

Never heard of chiropractor either!
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    About to hit the emergency tone on the radio because my unit isn't responding to my status check -- oh wait there he is.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    Trying not to eat my whole kitchen 🤐
  • melissatwill
    Options

Ahhh... I’m sorry😞; Yes! To better days!

• melissatwill
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Have room for one more... I'm over here smelling like biofreeze. 👎

I hope tomorrow is better for all of us.

I smell like Biofreeze so often; you’d think it was my choice of perfume😩. Hope you feel better soon!

• GymGoddessGoals
    Options

I smell like Biofreeze so often; you’d think it was my choice of perfume😩. Hope you feel better soon!

I survive on Biofreeze and Tiger Balm. Don't sweat it ladies. Its the smell of relief.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    edited June 2020
    Options

I survive on Biofreeze and Tiger Balm. Don't sweat it ladies. Its the smell of relief.

Biofreeze doesn't do much for me. I think i only use it because it brings me comfort of the thought that one day it might lol. My go to is ibuprofen.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Biofreeze doesn't do much for me. I think i only use it because it brings me comfort of the thought that one day it might lol. My go to is ibuprofen.

personally i just stick with codeine
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

yea hope you guys feel better soon
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Catching up on walking