186 to 166 upgraded photo

Options
Two months of cardio (jump rope, running) and weights. While ofc watching what I ate cutting most fried foods and refined carbohydrates for the most part just watching my calories.
[img]https://us.v- cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/ea/rsjgbeq3ohg5.jpeg[/img]

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great!
  • Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • dhadley1970
    dhadley1970 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You inspire me. I'm in low 180's now and looking to reach somewhere in the lower 160's (due to my height of only about 5' 5".) I'll be 50 next month but determined to stop making excuses... age, genes, thyroid, etc. etc. etc. I need to lose 30 - would be thrilled to lose 20. Your pic is a reminder that 20 lbs make a huge difference! You look great. Way to go!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    you look great☺ way to go!
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Jumpropegirl5467 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! You inspire me. I'm in low 180's now and looking to reach somewhere in the lower 160's (due to my height of only about 5' 5".) I'll be 50 next month but determined to stop making excuses... age, genes, thyroid, etc. etc. etc. I need to lose 30 - would be thrilled to lose 20. Your pic is a reminder that 20 lbs make a huge difference! You look great. Way to go!

This is awesome!! I love your determination and dedication!! And thank you so much!!
  • runningfitz
    runningfitz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @Jumpropegirl5467 great job! I just got a jump rope that I wanted to start incorporating into my work outs. Did you just jump for periods of time or did you do a workout video/plan with it?
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

I'm 48 years old and jump rope. It can be done. Do it!
  • Suvarnna
    Suvarnna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow! You did it girl! Ok Imma go get my rope right now!!
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome 👏🏾
  • mladcani
    mladcani Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up!

• KayleeCST
    KayleeCST Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! Congratulations on the huge weight loss and hard work!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference and such an inspiration! How tall are you? I’m low 180s and want to get to Low 160s and it’s great to see what a difference 20lbs makes
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Jumpropegirl5467 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference and such an inspiration! How tall are you? I’m low 180s and want to get to Low 160s and it’s great to see what a difference 20lbs makes

Thank you so much! I am 5”8

• age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Keep it up!
  • liveyenna
    liveyenna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and congratulations with your progress! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!