Show your DIY exercise stuff!

Options
Like the title says, show off the stuff you made yourself! Once I get pics to work I'll show y'all my stone sled.

Replies

• hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Turns out you can't add pics from the android app lol
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Well darn. I love diy. I hope MFP fixes that

I garden, so I have garden tools that gave me a workout. You know, digging, pulling, dragging, chopping and my yard is on a huge slope. I’m totally kicking my own *kitten*.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    Well darn. I love diy. I hope MFP fixes that

I garden, so I have garden tools that gave me a workout. You know, digging, pulling, dragging, chopping and my yard is on a huge slope. I’m totally kicking my own *kitten*.

There you go! I built a sled for dragging big ol stones around my yard. Man that's a good workout.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Does using my toddler to work out count?
  • hawkeye45_
    edited June 2020
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »
    Does using my toddler to work out count?

Long as you supplement your Toddler Toss with a Toddler Catch at a 1:1 ratio.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    My weightlifting platform built during lockdown so I can still practice my cleans 😀 slight issue with the weather (being in the UK) but I’ve been making it work so far.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Deadlift platform I built out of scrap wood including band attachments and deficit block.9b3kntqmhr7f.png
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    33j99t0xup9b.jpg
    Plate tree from scrap wood.
    Also refurbished my old kilo plate and change weights.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    (Yodeling...) 🗣️ Calling @BIG_FN_R0B
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    21i2ahwiadjo.jpg

power cage for personalized heights and catches for squat, bench, OHP, incline bench, DL, pullups.
    Couldn't find the smooth pulleys for lat pulldown system.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Very improvised bodyweight setup as I don't want to spend more money, and need things where I don't wreck the wooden flooring in my flat.

To be honest, I don't really trust the pull-up bar to hold, thus not sure what to do with the rings. I have proper ring straps and not only this yogastrap, but no place to fix them to.
    18a8qe04x7c3.jpg

Ab roller (basically my blackroll with part of a hiking stick)
    g2vk5216of9o.jpg

Dip 'bars'
    l5i0b5vzcro4.jpg

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    7whcc6n1i3qm.jpg
    I did have space or $$for a regular step, so I used a Rubbermaid kitchen step for years. Last year my hubby made me this step out of materials he had in the shed! My own custom made step😁