Show your DIY exercise stuff!

Like the title says, show off the stuff you made yourself! Once I get pics to work I'll show y'all my stone sled.

Replies

• hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    edited June 2020
    Turns out you can't add pics from the android app lol
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Well darn. I love diy. I hope MFP fixes that

I garden, so I have garden tools that gave me a workout. You know, digging, pulling, dragging, chopping and my yard is on a huge slope. I’m totally kicking my own *kitten*.
  • hawkeye45_
    Well darn. I love diy. I hope MFP fixes that

I garden, so I have garden tools that gave me a workout. You know, digging, pulling, dragging, chopping and my yard is on a huge slope. I’m totally kicking my own *kitten*.

There you go! I built a sled for dragging big ol stones around my yard. Man that's a good workout.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Does using my toddler to work out count?
  • hawkeye45_
    edited June 2020
    harper16 wrote: »
    Does using my toddler to work out count?

Long as you supplement your Toddler Toss with a Toddler Catch at a 1:1 ratio.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,329 Member
    My weightlifting platform built during lockdown so I can still practice my cleans 😀 slight issue with the weather (being in the UK) but I’ve been making it work so far.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Deadlift platform I built out of scrap wood including band attachments and deficit block.9b3kntqmhr7f.png
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    33j99t0xup9b.jpg
    Plate tree from scrap wood.
    Also refurbished my old kilo plate and change weights.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    (Yodeling...) 🗣️ Calling @BIG_FN_R0B
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited June 2020
    21i2ahwiadjo.jpg

power cage for personalized heights and catches for squat, bench, OHP, incline bench, DL, pullups.
    Couldn't find the smooth pulleys for lat pulldown system.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    edited June 2020
    Very improvised bodyweight setup as I don't want to spend more money, and need things where I don't wreck the wooden flooring in my flat.

To be honest, I don't really trust the pull-up bar to hold, thus not sure what to do with the rings. I have proper ring straps and not only this yogastrap, but no place to fix them to.
    18a8qe04x7c3.jpg

Ab roller (basically my blackroll with part of a hiking stick)
    g2vk5216of9o.jpg

Dip 'bars'
    l5i0b5vzcro4.jpg

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    7whcc6n1i3qm.jpg
    I did have space or $$for a regular step, so I used a Rubbermaid kitchen step for years. Last year my hubby made me this step out of materials he had in the shed! My own custom made step😁