Home Workouts

Options
Does anyone else besides me do workouts by the youtube channels Body Project or Leslie? If you do, how effective is it. For those of you who don't know, Leslie and Body Project offers home workouts that are pretty easy yet make you sweat very much

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I do a little walk at home, but mostly I follow Sydney Cummings and karla@fit outside the box.
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I’ve been using Beachbody On Demand. I like having a library of workouts to choose from on my Roku.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    YouTube is free and you can save "to watch later" in your library or create your own playlists of videos you like.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I don't have any personal statistics to share, but I WILL say that Team Body Project has been a major blessing to me. That is such an understatement.
    While I am not always motivated, I "press play" (as the Coaches encourage us to do), and exercise the discipline to love my body by moving it. Most days, however, I genuinely look forward to every session and wish I had the endurance and physical capacity to do subsequent workouts, one after the other, all day long. That's how much fun Team Body Project is for me. That's how special that program and people are.
    (Coaches Daniel and Alex are really exceptional people. I cannot adequately express the joy, thrill, and appreciation for life, movement, and health that they've helped me develop. I am so glad I found them after my search for low-impact exercises on YouTube back in December 2019.)
  • meharmahshahid
    meharmahshahid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    I don't have any personal statistics to share, but I WILL say that Team Body Project has been a major blessing to me. That is such an understatement.
    While I am not always motivated, I "press play" (as the Coaches encourage us to do), and exercise the discipline to love my body by moving it. Most days, however, I genuinely look forward to every session and wish I had the endurance and physical capacity to do subsequent workouts, one after the other, all day long. That's how much fun Team Body Project is for me. That's how special that program and people are.
    (Coaches Daniel and Alex are really exceptional people. I cannot adequately express the joy, thrill, and appreciation for life, movement, and health that they've helped me develop. I am so glad I found them after my search for low-impact exercises on YouTube back in December 2019.)

SAME! I was unable to do any of the youtube workouts like chloe ting etc but after I found Body Project, my life was made<3
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I use Fitness Blender! Daniel and Kelli are the best. They have over 509 free workouts from Pilates to intense 1000 calories burn videos. Some of the best workout videos online
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    mytyglotz wrote: »

SAME! I was unable to do any of the youtube workouts like chloe ting etc but after I found Body Project, my life was made<3

I think you just answered your own question here. Your workouts are very effective for you because you like doing them. As long as you feel like you are making progress, your workouts are effective.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I also use BeachBody on demand. All the programs have a calendar that keeps me on track.