How much weight did you lose doing 30DS?

Options
2»

Replies

• hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    most people dont lose a big amount of weight but lose a ton of inches...so definitely take your measurments!

Just saw you results and they are absolutely amazing!! How did u do it? x
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    so far i have lost 5lb doing it. i started on 8/22. i did skip a day a week for my sanity. but i am on level 3 now, today will be my first day on level 3. i did 7 days on level 1, 6 days level 2 and now moving on to 3. i think im' going to do 3 for about a week and then alternate between 1, 2 and 3 until the 30 days are up. then i'll move onto jillians ripped in 30. i am not sure it is realistic to think i can lose 20 in 30 days. i was a little overweight but not extremely and i think my body has hit a plateau. but 5 lb in 2.5 weeks is not bad at all! i'm hoping for some more.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 7 of level 2...i did level 1 for 10 days and then took a 1 day break. i also run for 25 mins 4 days a week. my 1st 2 weeks i gained weight : / booo... but then all of a sudden at week 3 i weighed and have lost 3 lbs... that being said, in the last 2 weeks i've lost 4.2 inches total! so i'd say jillian is doing her work!! :D good luck
  • hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump...
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My final results from this are 13 lbs and 8.6 inches total (arms, legs, waist, hips)
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    These were my results from my first round of 30DS! Hope it helps :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/196586-30-day-shred-results
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I used 30 DS sporadically, bc I have a short attention span and cant do the same things over and over but during the time Iwas doing it i'd say i lost about 40 lbs with a great deal of body shaping happening.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    mind you I was using it for more than a month bc I didnt use it every day.
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    I lost about 7 pounds the first time I did it back in Jan 2011. I started at 160.

The next time was here in July and I lost about 5lbs that round. I move up on the levels a little faster than the 10 days.

I did Ripped in 30 in August and now I am just about at my goal weight. I am a firm believer in Jillian's programs.
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did it last winter for 2-3 months. I only did level 1 because I felt like it was a great workout for me. I was also dieting. I lost 10lbs total.

I quit working out in April because I started experiencing vertigo and it lasted for 2 months. I'm just getting started again after a busy summer. I gained back all 10lbs that I had lost.

I just started again and I'm on day 9 of level one. I don't do it everyday because I work 12 hour night shifts two nights a week. I try to do it at least 5 times a week. I've lost 6lbs so far but I'm also dieting. I keep my calories to 1,200 or under which is not hard to do at all. I feel full most of the time and when I'm hungry I eat!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16. And o have only lost 2 lbs but there's a huge difference in my body!! I checked my waist and I already lost 3 inches that's pretty awesome I just can't wait till I finish and see the end results!!
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bumpp
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!