If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited July 2020
    9udd4iokpavq.jpg
    56dm66wba2g0.jpg

Ok so this is a post of some middle ground...lol!I have no idea what it tastes like but 2 of my favorite things are maple and peanut butterπŸ˜‹
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: Β»
    there is a subliminal war here between me and someone, I'm guessing a meat eater πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

The thread is .. If it didn't have calories, right now "I" would eat...
    So keep posting what you like :)
    Those desserts you posted I'd spend my calories on too. 🀀
  • VegjoyP
    there is a subliminal war here between me and someone, I'm guessing a meat eater πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

The thread is .. If it didn't have calories, right now "I" would eat...
    So keep posting what you like :)
    Those desserts you posted I'd spend my calories on too. 🀀

Thank you! Honestly, its just a fun food fantisy and for fun 😊
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Been banking for over two weeks for this . Plant it use cake with dairy free ice cram and berries. No regrets. 88y75fzbzduz.jpeg
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Plantitude cake and dairy free ice cream. Apparently my phone had a stroke writing that πŸ˜‚
  • VegjoyP
    Plantitude cake and dairy free ice cream. Apparently my phone had a stroke writing that πŸ˜‚

I looked up Plantitude- wish that was here!
  • VegjoyP
    Crepes Suzette. I made some yesterday but not like these.

Crepes-Suzette.jpg

This looks aaaaamazing! My mom used to make crepes with ricotta, raspberry or cheese....MMMMM
  • VegjoyP
    Crepes Suzette. I made some yesterday but not like these.

Crepes-Suzette.jpg

This looks aaaaamazing! My mom used to make crepes with ricotta, raspberry or cheese....MMMMM

The crepes I made had ricotta and WF walnut pancake syrup and then more syrup drizzled on top.
    Love it! WF syrup is golden!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    9udd4iokpavq.jpg
    56dm66wba2g0.jpg

Ok so this is a post of some middle ground...lol!I have no idea what it tastes like but 2 of my favorite things are maple and peanut butterπŸ˜‹

I discovered something I wish I hadn't, if you have an air fryer (or convection oven) put peanut butter on a tortilla with maple syrup and cinnamon and pop in the air fryer a few minutes, It looks awful but I keep flying through jars of peanut butter, I've gotta stop re-purchasing it as I'm gaining a lot of weight! It's not that high calorie if you can stop at one though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2020
    9udd4iokpavq.jpg
    56dm66wba2g0.jpg

I discovered something I wish I hadn't, if you have an air fryer (or convection oven) put peanut butter on a tortilla with maple syrup and cinnamon and pop in the air fryer a few minutes, It looks awful but I keep flying through jars of peanut butter, I've gotta stop re-purchasing it as I'm gaining a lot of weight! It's not that high calorie if you can stop at one though.

Omg that sounds incredible. Trying this tonight LOL. Never tried this in an air fryer.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    Looking at all those sweets doesn't make me hungry at all. In fact, it kind of turns my stomach. WAY too sweet. I am so much more drawn to the crunchy/salty things or the savory things or what I had for lunch:

somdtybainf6.jpg

Fresh poppy seed bagel & cream cheese, red onion, and tomato. Half with lox and capers and green onions, the other half with really good pastrami.

I couldn't help myself; they had day-old bags of seven bagels for five bucks, so I went against better judgement and got a sack. If they didn't have calories, I might eat more of them. I was able to eat one, save two for my hike tomorrow, and slice/freeze a couple two-packs for another time. I could eat four or five fresh bagels almost any time.

Just am not drawn to all the overly sweet desserts.

I could maybe go for a little halvah, though.
  • VegjoyP
    Looking at all those sweets doesn't make me hungry at all. In fact, it kind of turns my stomach. WAY too sweet. I am so much more drawn to the crunchy/salty things or the savory things or what I had for lunch:

somdtybainf6.jpg

Fresh poppy seed bagel & cream cheese, red onion, and tomato. Half with lox and capers and green onions, the other half with really good pastrami.

I couldn't help myself; they had day-old bags of seven bagels for five bucks, so I went against better judgement and got a sack. If they didn't have calories, I might eat more of them. I was able to eat one, save two for my hike tomorrow, and slice/freeze a couple two-packs for another time. I could eat four or five fresh bagels almost any time.

Just am not drawn to all the overly sweet desserts.

I could maybe go for a little halvah, though.

Halvah is the BOMBπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œ
  • VegjoyP
    Dessert pizza looks amazing right now. Also craving boneless buffalo wings. lqqti32n1unf.jpeg
    iza2u2iaxbmh.jpeg
    7zd62hhjgzsy.jpeg
    vm4d2i6b9zvi.jpeg
    a1qc1zh8apro.jpeg
    r0cqk25bntg0.jpeg
    plnxxzyd2fbh.jpeg

Dessert pizza yes looks phenominal
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member

Yes it is! So many varieties to choose from, and you just need a tiny bit. You may want more. I'm ok with more, but not that much more. So sweet. And seedy. Lots of seedy goodness.

And Halwa is pretty good, too, and doesn't have to be so sweet. Wheat based instead of sesame.

But if it wasn't for calories, I'm more likely to dig into something that ain't sweet unless it's also salty and savory and maybe even crispy.

Or at least tacos.

Or pizza.

Pizza with roasted red potatoes, caramelized onions, and bacon. It's time I treat myself to that one some time soon. Before they close things down again.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    oh my...did someone mention halvah?

@mtaratoot - I'll take the 'left overs' that you don't want. I don't have a sweet tooth...I'm quite sure I have sweet teeth...all of them.
  • VegjoyP

Yes it is! So many varieties to choose from, and you just need a tiny bit. You may want more. I'm ok with more, but not that much more. So sweet. And seedy. Lots of seedy goodness.

And Halwa is pretty good, too, and doesn't have to be so sweet. Wheat based instead of sesame.

But if it wasn't for calories, I'm more likely to dig into something that ain't sweet unless it's also salty and savory and maybe even crispy.

Or at least tacos.

Or pizza.

Pizza with roasted red potatoes, caramelized onions, and bacon. It's time I treat myself to that one some time soon. Before they close things down again.

I love sesame, can not tolerate wheat. I loved sweets but its not really a real temptation because I want the whole thing and would rather pass all together. Chocolate protein, cocoa and a lot of other recipes have alternatives which is awesome....
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^^YES INDEED!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹