New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ibv7ddrea00f.png

why would they use a bundt cake as the graphic haha
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    ibv7ddrea00f.png

They used to have a lemon one. It was one of my favorites and they discontinued it. People who didn't like it called it "Pledge flavored".
  • pancakerunner
    edited July 2020
    ibv7ddrea00f.png

They used to have a lemon one. It was one of my favorites and they discontinued it. People who didn't like it called it "Pledge flavored".

it was one of my favorites, too! Prior to the formula change. I hope this new one isn't a coated flavor and that it has white chocolate chunks like the cookies and cream
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    xeboyf6gm7pp.jpeg
    Quest sent me double dark chocolate not the lemon yet lol so I am still waiting to try them. I really like the coated ones @pancakerunner like the birthday cake. I hope it’s either coated in icing flavor like that or has graham chunks like the blueberry muffin and white chocolate chunks.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I think i would love the kirkland oraganic chocolate banana Almond milk- I love almond milk- TRY to be as dairy free as possible(arthritis) and because i live in a small town in Ga- I have a heck of a time finding products- esp. dairy free and soy free(jackpot)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Go to IKEA. They have 4 jar mix set for $5 of flaky smoked / flavour salt. Really good stuff.

While I try to avoid the place, I'll make the effort for this lol Thanks for the suggestion!
    Go to IKEA. They have 4 jar mix set for $5 of flaky smoked / flavour salt. Really good stuff.

While I try to avoid the place, I'll make the effort for this lol Thanks for the suggestion!

This would be worth going...thanks indeed!

falksalt-sea-salt-flakes-4-piece__0752342_PE747406_S5.JPG?f=g

And while there pick these up. I *kitten* love them. Packed with so much flavour and cheap.

package-of-vegan-veggie-balls-allemansraetten-d360cbcdaed342f3d34c807c44426dd5.jpg?f=l

Wow...I think I need to discover the food of Ikea.

Well dont get too ahead of yourself lol Ikea food is like Walden Farms. Some things are great and some thing are a *kitten* NO. Do not even think about getting their meatballs in frozen bags and especially the chicken type.

Good to know...anything else that you might recommend? (Veggie or vegan in nature)
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited July 2020
    xeboyf6gm7pp.jpeg
    Quest sent me double dark chocolate not the lemon yet lol so I am still waiting to try them. I really like the coated ones @pancakerunner like the birthday cake. I hope it’s either coated in icing flavor like that or has graham chunks like the blueberry muffin and white chocolate chunks.

Holy money they are plant based?!? NICE ! I ant see carbs or sugar count though. Either way it makes me happy there is more plant based foods !
  • VegjoyP

And while there pick these up. I *kitten* love them. Packed with so much flavour and cheap.

package-of-vegan-veggie-balls-allemansraetten-d360cbcdaed342f3d34c807c44426dd5.jpg?f=l

Well dont get too ahead of yourself lol Ikea food is like Walden Farms. Some things are great and some thing are a *kitten* NO. Do not even think about getting their meatballs in frozen bags and especially the chicken type.

Good to know...anything else that you might recommend? (Veggie or vegan in nature)

Just Egg is really just like eggs. Garden of life has amazing protein bars. Im not into the meat slternatives, just one fish substitute. Company is Good Catch- fish free tuna
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VegjoyP wrote: »

Just Egg is really just like eggs. Garden of life has amazing protein bars. Im not into the meat slternatives, just one fish substitute. Company is Good Catch- fish free tuna

Just egg has free cashback offer fyi https://www.facebook.com/eatjust/posts/3169362069753302?__tn__=K-R
  • PAPYRUS3

Hmmmm not really. Sweeds are not exactly known for their vegetarian fair lol
    Some cookies are good, but its been a while.... When you walk around to pickup the veggie balls, see what you like. Nothing there is expensive and if it looks good, who knows.

Thanks! Maybe I'll check out the restaurant too.
  • PAPYRUS3

I too am haven't ventured into the 'meat-less' product craz...I don't like burgers, etc., that actually are trying to taste like meat. One reason I don't eat meat is because I don't like the taste of real meat lol! I love, however, veggie burgers that taste like vegetables/beans etc.,

That egg sub sounds super interesting as does the tuna pouch (it's on sale too online - Natura Market)

Thanks 🥰

• PAPYRUS3
    @just_Tomek - Nice to see that those Morningstar burgers are avail. at Superstore too.
  • VegjoyP

I too am haven't ventured into the 'meat-less' product craz...I don't like burgers, etc., that actually are trying to taste like meat. One reason I don't eat meat is because I don't like the taste of real meat lol! I love, however, veggie burgers that taste like vegetables/beans etc.,

That egg sub sounds super interesting as does the tuna pouch (it's on sale too online - Natura Market)

Thanks 🥰

I looked up Natura Market, the Fish free tuna is less expensive at Target!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    xeboyf6gm7pp.jpeg

Holy money they are plant based?!? NICE ! I ant see carbs or sugar count though. Either way it makes me happy there is more plant based foods !

I had these last year and enjoyed them. They went so well with protein pancakes for breakfast! If I recall correctly, the carb count was around 12g with 6 or 8g from added sugar.
  • pancakerunner
    0sn0sbsvthaz.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2020
    zke31og5c2bz.png
    sdba8ve3jbqc.png
    Tried another flavor of these since the chocolate pb was so good and it did not disappoint! These are so good! They remind me of my favorite clif mojo bars in taste and texture. They have the perfect sweet and salty combo. 10/10

Going to order the pistachio ones since they don't sell in stores around me.

k6l98m5f41y4.png
    They also have kids bars and rice krispy like bars I want to try now.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    c9kkyz2wnpso.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    bdz45wpucpch.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    FREE BOBOS pastries...

https://www.talkable.com/x/VrHtJZ

you get $5, and the pack of 3 is $4.99 no credit card needed to buy!
    9fpk87gn3nej.png
    https://eatbobos.com/collections/toaster-pastries/products/raspberry-toaster-pastry-3-pack