Inspo for people that lost and gained again -post here-

Replies

• blacklabcaleb
    blacklabcaleb Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve been using MFP close to 10 years. After I gain back weight I have found It makes me feel less depressed if I open the reports tab and make a chart with all my weight data. When I zoom out to that view the ups and downs seem insignificant. I just see the long trend with the graph line moving down 50 pounds over 10 years. Try it yourself and I hope it makes you feel better too!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    yelpat1976 wrote: »
    Nice to see I'm not alone

You are really not alone!
  • charmmeth
    CatchMom11 wrote: »
    So I'm not over hard on myself because the last couple years have been tough, 2020 being the worst.... I can do it. So can you!

So sorry to hear of your horrendous 2020. Be kind to yourself, and yes, you can do it!
  • charmmeth
    bump
  • michellel96003
    michellel96003 Posts: 7 Member
    5’3 need to lose 60 lbs. I just started this week. Feel free to add me for support.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Follow me, friend me for my not so serious musings on losing weight.

Starting all over again for the 474628282937372nd time.

Hoping to log back here for the last time

20 st to 11stone.

Back up to 17 stone.
    My journey starts again tomorrow

I look hideous
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    I am going through this now. Two years ago I managed to get down to my goal weight. I’ve since then gained it back. I recently started back and decided to start using this app again. Feel free to add me!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    I've talked about it long enough. It's time to get serious. After losing over 100lbs and actually feeling skinny I've put back on 60. I miss wearing all of my clothes and feeling confident. Why are we so ambivalent about this? We'll feel better, look better and be happier!! I hope that MFP can keep me motivated. It was my salvation in 2015.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Daily support keeps me focused:)
  • RedDiamond37
    RedDiamond37 Posts: 23 Member
    I lost 80lbs and over this quarantine have gained 20lbs back. Now I'm just stuck on getting started again, have to kick the soda habit.. AGAIN ugh. fun times but I will not gain back all of that weight so the work has to be done.
  • charmmeth
    edited July 2020
    brucejei wrote: »
    I am going through this now. Two years ago I managed to get down to my goal weight. I’ve since then gained it back. I recently started back and decided to start using this app again. Feel free to add me!

That's exactly where I find myself. However, I am losing now and had lost just over 5.5 kg of the ca. 15kg that need to go. And then over the weekend I splurged and gained 1kg again.

• Elliewebber
    Elliewebber Posts: 24 Member
    Happy for anyone to follow me :)
    Previously lost 100+lb using MFP then depression hit and I munched it all back plus some :s struggling to start again after a couple years of maintaining my heaviest body but I think I have cracked it again these past couple of days :)
    5 foot 6 23 years old :)
    HW 320
    CW 314
    GW 158
  • Elliewebber
    Elliewebber Posts: 24 Member
    merph518 wrote: »
    I lost 110 lbs in 2009-2010 going from 330 lbs to 220 lbs. Gained that back and more after I "fell off the wagon." Started up again at the beginning of 2019 and I've gone from 387 lbs to 271 lbs so far since then.

I feel you on the gaining more than you lost !! 250 to 150 to 320 :s
    Well done on the loss so far !!!
  • charmmeth
    Bump!
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Bump!