Anyone cutting after a bulk?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    steveko89 wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Started a slight deficit this week, well I think I'm in a deficit I cut down my evening dessert :p

How's your new workout program thus far?

So far so good thanks! I just did one day so it's hard to tell. It's more of a tester week where I play around with numbers on the different exercises so it's not too hardcore yet!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,373 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2020
    There is a solid chance that I am going to revert back to a flexible dieting lifestyle for the time going. With my birthday in a week (which i will be at the beach) and trying to recover from my back issues and having to refinish my whole master bath (thank you mold), i just don't feel i can put in the full effort for Keto. And most importantly i am craving more fruit!!
  • sardelsa
    psuLemon wrote: »
    There is a solid chance that I am going to revert back to a flexible dieting lifestyle for the time going. With my birthday in a week (which i will be at the beach) and trying to recover from my back issues and having to refinish my whole master bath (thank you mold), i just don't feel i can put in the full effort for Keto. And most importantly i am craving more fruit!!

That sounds like a good plan! Have a great Birthday :)
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    edited July 2020
    We had cheesecake for dessert last night so I was surprised when I weighed in at 171.2 this morning; first time that low since March 2018. I wanted to do a skulpt scan but got up a little too late; it would've either crept into my workout or had me getting to the office late and I have my annual performance review tomorrow so I opted to skip it.

For the fellow data nerds on the thread, one more week and I'll have three full years of daily weight, logging, and TDEE numbers.
  • sardelsa
    We had cheesecake for dessert last night so I was surprised when I weighed in at 171.2 this morning; first time that low since March 2018. I wanted to do a skulpt scan but got up a little too late; it would've either crept into my workout or had me getting to the office late and I have my annual performance review tomorrow so I opted to skip it.

For the fellow data nerds on the thread, one more week and I'll have three full years of daily weight, logging, and TDEE numbers.

Oh wow that's wild how much data you have! :o
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member

Think I’m becoming a data nerd
    9 more days and I’ll have 4 years of logging and a very ball park of my TDEE.
    All training sessions logged
  • sardelsa
    Oh wow I feel left out now I haven't used my food diary in years I just eat and hope for the best :D
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    I want so bad to stop logging but now there are a few guys watching my diary for pointers. I want to stop logging....
  • sardelsa
    KHMcG wrote: »
    I want so bad to stop logging but now there are a few guys watching my diary for pointers. I want to stop logging....

Maybe you could give them pointers using past logs or tips to eat without logging yourself? I duno.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    edited July 2020
    Oh I forgot to share a progress photo from my recomp. About 5.5 months between photos. Not the greatest photos, also results aren't as apparent as eating in a deficit but I lost about 1" off my waist, it's tighter and more defined, also my loose skin from pregnancy is tightening up. And my glutes are rounder and hellloooo quads :o . If anyone wants more quads definitely incorporate Zercher/front squats, yikes! :s

s89ceexzez7f.jpg

Wow
    Researched Zercher squat. Gonna try it with dumbbell.
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    Oh I forgot to share a progress photo from my recomp. About 5.5 months between photos. Not the greatest photos, also results aren't as apparent as eating in a deficit but I lost about 1" off my waist, it's tighter and more defined, also my loose skin from pregnancy is tightening up. And my glutes are rounder and hellloooo quads :o . If anyone wants more quads definitely incorporate Zercher/front squats, yikes! :s

s89ceexzez7f.jpg

Incredible
  • sardelsa
    Thanks @AmbitiousButRubbish and @KHMcG ... I still have some work to do, on to the next goal :)
  • sardelsa
    @KHMcG looking awesome! Good luck!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    @watts6151 fantastic V shape!

Don't know if I can get my shoulders where yours are but trying.
  • sardelsa
    Wow @psuLemon looking awesome!! (And yay for carbs!)
  • sardelsa
    Oh no @watts6151 hope you are doing ok now, back is looking great though :)