Do calories still exist if you don’t count them?

Options
pancakerunner
pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
Asking for a friend.

Replies

• LJRS2019
    LJRS2019 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Obviously
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I wish they didn't ha ha
  • LJRS2019
    LJRS2019 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wish they didn't ha ha

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much you enjoyed them.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    Samples are free...lol!

Actually, when I really got honest and accurate and started counting every thing including " a taste" I could not believe how fast it adds up!
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Do bears *kitten* in the woods (asking for a friend of a friend). :D
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    You may as well ask if your mortgage or rent obligation exists if you don't pay it, see how that works out for you.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    You mean the calories don't fall out of a cookie when you break it in half? Bummer.

Broken cookies and crackers and chips have no calories.

Period.
  • Hooliekom
    Hooliekom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Nope. They are abstract calories, and as such they remain entirely theoretical.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Nope. Uncounted calories, like imaginary numbers, are used only in theoretical recipes.

As soon as you start eating theoretical foods though, they catch up on you. So be careful.
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My Grandson calls calories "delicious points". The more calories something has, the more delicious it will be!
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    OHFlamingo wrote: »
    My Grandson calls calories "delicious points". The more calories something has, the more delicious it will be!

Disclaimer: I appreciate this thread is lighthearted but...

I couldn’t help feeling a little bit sad that the sentiment expressed here is paving the way for another generation to have issues with weight/food.

I fundamentally disagree (and I’m sure this post will garner its share of disagrees, but to hell with that!)....some of the foods that make me sigh with pleasure and satisfaction are those with minimal calories - watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, apples, and most of all tomatoes!

Minimal, few, low calories yes. Zero calories NO. They do exist and we can see them when we look at ourselves in the mirror :#
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Uncounted calories are noted as “Ate it all”, then quickly forgotten.