What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• My dream man is a manly jerk that's only nice to me. Emphasis on manly. Men that know how to hunt, fight, and are mechanically inclined are so attractive.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 31,969 Member
    When they ghost me 🥰
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 25,653 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When they ghost me 🥰

Now I know what to do 😌
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When they ghost me 🥰

Now I know what to do 😌

😍🤬🥰😡😂
  • john50dad
    john50dad Posts: 8 Member
    nice legs and feet
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,507 MFP Moderator
    someone who knows exactly what I want for dinner so we don't have to do the whole "what do you want for dinner" "I don't know, what do you want" routine
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 21,226 Member
    someone who knows exactly what I want for dinner so we don't have to do the whole "what do you want for dinner" "I don't know, what do you want" routine

I hear you !! Time for a command decision :)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,287 Member
    edited July 2020
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    When they get banned from MFP (hopefully temporarily, otherwise who will cook for me while we watch movies after exercising and running a successful business venture of some yet-to-be-detemined design) #badboysforlife

😬

Sigh. It seems like he's gone for good y'all. Posts deleted and ban tag still in place. It really made me rethink my "no friending" policy.

Look! Look at the hell you've wrought MFP mods! Now I'm FORCED to amplify lusting after people's fathers in the Dad Bod and Suits threads. (Edit to add: ESPECIALLY if cufflinks are involved, discussed or displayed).

If homes are wrecked I cannot be held liable under Geneva Convention agreement #3, Statute #5632-A, para 4. It's Under Armour's fault.
  • dban78
    dban78 Posts: 3 Member
    The eyes connect everything.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,587 Member
    When they know how to playfully push you away... It's too much for me 😂
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Deep voice, solid arms and shoulders, dad bod...
  • sdeprinzio
    sdeprinzio Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited July 2020
    Pretty eyes, nice legs and butt and that whole smile while biting her lip thing.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Asians 🤯 ... Can I be normal just for once and have the same answers as others I see 😫
  • MaltedTea
    Asians 🤯 ... Can I be normal just for once and have the same answers as others I see 😫

😕 Surely, you are normal and could not have possibly meant to come off as creepy as that yet I'll just leave this here for your weekend educational literature.
  • fitnessjustin01
    I'm just merely sharing what I tend to like overall (my weakness). Just like people who say blue eyes, big arms, big butt etc etc. I mean no offense to others types or to say I don't like other types.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,587 Member
    I'm just merely sharing what I tend to like overall (my weakness). Just like people who say blue eyes, big arms, big butt etc etc. I mean no offense to others types or to say I don't like other types.

Don't worry Brother...

I hear awkward is the in thing these days 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    When I can close my eyes and imagine him in a pretty dress. 😏
  • MaltedTea

First, I'm not offended. That is completely missing the point of my initial reply. Rather I offered you an educational opportunity so that you are less likely to offend women with heritage from the continent of Asia.

Blue eyes, big arms, big butts (heck, even cufflinks) are fetishes but they are not race-based.

Now, if you - and whomever is liking your posts - are offended by this clarification, that's a whole other can of worms: being offended when being called out (gently, may I add) after having said something offensive.

Good luck out there, kid ✌🏿
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,507 MFP Moderator
    When they get banned from MFP (hopefully temporarily, otherwise who will cook for me while we watch movies after exercising and running a successful business venture of some yet-to-be-detemined design) #badboysforlife

😬

Sigh. It seems like he's gone for good y'all. Posts deleted and ban tag still in place. It really made me rethink my "no friending" policy.

Look! Look at the hell you've wrought MFP mods! Now I'm FORCED to amplify lusting after people's fathers in the Dad Bod and Suits threads. (Edit to add: ESPECIALLY if cufflinks are involved, discussed or displayed).

If homes are wrecked I cannot be held liable under Geneva Convention agreement #3, Statute #5632-A, para 4. It's Under Armour's fault.

I was just thinking about the suits thread the other day. That was a great one!
  • fitnessjustin01
    By no means offended. I appreciate you sharing the knowledge. I'm just trying to share in the fun of the post without offending anyone in general.